What's your new role about?
As Technical Project Manager, you will support the on-going technical delivery of DAZN, a sports video streaming service across web, mobile and living room devices (game consoles, connected TVs, Blu-ray players, and set-top boxes).
You will be responsible for supporting our product and software development teams for Payments (part of the wider Growth team) to deliver new features across all platforms on DAZN, enhancing the current customer experience and making DAZN a world class service for our customers.
You will collaborate with internal teams across product, design, operations, finance, marketing, commercial and the executive team on the product requirements, and manage the technology strategy and technical delivery with both internal and external development teams.
DAZN is looking for a driven, friendly and detail orientated Technical Project Manager to support this initiative.
As our new Technical Project Manager, you'll have the opportunity to:
- Coordinate with internal and external teams across Product, Engineering, 3rd parties, Commercial and the wider business to define the end-to-end delivery plan.
- Own the delivery plan and drive through to successful delivery.
- Work with external stakeholders and business partners to ensure that technical implementation requirements are understood, and a regular cadence is in place for stakeholder management.
- Manage stakeholder communications, always ensuring clarity and transparency.
- Collaborate with the Product and UX teams on the product requirements documents, inc. requirements documentation, wireframes, user flows and detailed designs.
- Ensure business goals are met and risks are managed - resolving technical problems in a prompt and cost-effective manner.
- Support the running of programme review meetings involving all key stakeholders.
- Work with the QA Team to ensure all pre-launch defects are correctly prioritised and resolved promptly to meet the agreed launch dates.
- Use your initiative – a key part of your role will be finding out who can help you and your teams resolve issues.
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
- Relevant work experience in software delivery, preferably in a fast-paced, online environment
- Proven experience supporting successful technology delivery in a dynamic business.
- Strengths in problem solving, issue-resolution, ability to work in a deadline-driven work environment, attention to detail, and ability to multitask.
- Hands-on experience with Agile methodologies.
- Excellent organisational and coordination skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Understanding of the challenges of launching products in multiple, non-English speaking markets.
- Awareness of the need to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions.
- Experience in managing internal and outsourced software development partners.
Even better if you have:
- General interest in sport a real advantage.
- Knowledge of end-to-end video delivery technologies an advantage.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills with all seniority levels.
- Certified Scrum Master (Scrum Alliance or scrum.org)
- Strong knowledge of Project Planning / Roadmapping software.
- In-depth understanding of Issue / Project Tracking software.
- Team Leadership/direct line management experience
- Experience of working on-site with external parties/partners
- Experience of working in a similar role within Product Payments and/or Customer Acquisition & Retention
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations and gender identities. If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
We look forward to hearing from you.