What's your new role about?
Are we looking for Broadcast professionals only? No. As long as you're skilled in Scripting and monitoring Network Management Systems, this could be the role for you.
Join DAZN’s global engineering team where you will have the opportunity to work on the development of control and service orchestration platforms. This is an ideal opportunity to develop and use your engineering skills and take the next step in your career by working on the development of DAZN’s road to service automation.
You will be supporting the live video platform, working in a small team of engineers, where your role will be diverse and give you the opportunity to liaise with internal stakeholders to define requirements, create roadmaps, define solutions and ensure technical documentation and training meets the wider business needs.
You’ll be working on high profile technical projects such transition to IP and cloud services, resource automation and live service orchestration. If this sounds like a challenge you would love to get involved in, then we would love to hear from you! Lists (For requirements, responsibilities, etc.)
HERE'S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU'LL DO
· Lead the development of DAZN's broadcast control systems
· Creating & monitoring telemetry dashboards in Dataminer
· Translating user requirements into designs
· Planning and delivering training for operators and support teams
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
· Knowledge and experience of network management systems
· Understanding of IP video on multicast networks, IP flows, transport streams
· Windows system administration/server management experience
· Experience with user interface design
· Confident and accurate written and verbal communication
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
· Experience managing a team
· Proficiency in scripting and coding, specifically C#
· Background in software engineering
· Experience with the Skyline DataMiner platform
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life.
We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. There are no limits to what we can achieve. So, if you want to push boundaries and change the world, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry, and we're not going to stop.
Because for us, it's all about Limitless Ambition - never settling, always restless, always wanting more for our customers. We're growing fast and have made a big impact so far, and that's just the beginning. There's so much we can do. Working with us is exciting, empowering and truly global.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to succeed at DAZN. Come and join our team
DAZN – who we are and what we do:
- Headquartered in the UK
- 2,800 employees in over 24 countries.
- We are home to DAZN – the largest, fastest-growing global sports streaming service
- DAZN is live in Spain, Italy, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Brazil, the USA, Canada, and Japan.
- We guarantee affordable access on all devices including TVs, smartphones, tablets, games consoles and PCs
- We work across every aspect from broadcast planning & production through to content distribution & commercialisation
- We run some of the world's most popular sports sites, including Goal, Sporting News and Spox.