What's your new role about?
Our Creative Services team is growing! We are looking for dynamic and energetic Studio Manager with an absolute passion for sport. You will work within the Creative department, specifically supporting the design team to translate marketing and promotional briefs to create and innovate, visually stunning design work.
Our Creative department is an in-house team responsible for bringing communications / marketing briefs to life that drive business performance across the group globally, with the largest client being DAZN. The department is a mix of Creatives, Designers and Production staff.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- First point of contact for all design queries.
- Gatekeeper and administrator of the design team monthly make list.
- Working with the Head of Design to allocate projects from the make list across the design team.
- Maintenance of Clockshark and close monitoring of timesheet info, reporting this monthly to HoP.
- Maintenance of the studio calendar, awareness of team leave, sickness etc.
- Attendance of clients briefings and the being the main point of contact across all design projects.
- Creation and monitoring of project timelines.
- Creation and monitoring of project budgets.
- Gatekeeper of client feedback and approvals.
- Close alignment with creative production team to coordinate promo graphic assets.
- Maintenance and organization of the shared drive & DAM site and ensure that all graphic assets are filed and archived correctly.
- Sourcing and hiring of freelance design staff when required.
- Maintenance of freelance designer contact database.
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Solid motion experience
- Proficiency in a range of software packages including Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and the aptitude to learn new software packages where required
- Knowledge of design equipment, design software and workflows
- Familiarity with broadcast standard equipment and a knowledge of the media formats regularly used in the broadcast and digital design environment
- A good team player
- A flexible approach
- Pro-active approach to self-development and adapting to new ways of working and improvements in production techniques
- Experience working on branded digital content
- Experience working with localisation in a global capacity
- Business level Japanese and English
- Social security included (Health care insurance, Employee pension scheme, Employment insurance, Labour personal accident insurance)
- Annual Health Exams
- Annual paid leave of 15 days (pro-rated depending on the start date)
- Sick leave up to 7 days
- Relo club employee benefit package - (access to more than 50,000 services such as discounts in sports clubs, leisure facilities and physical exams)
- Company doctor (monthly inspection of office as well as stress check)
- Discount for every drink in office vending machines
- Free subscription on DAZN
- Access to free tickets for every J-league game and occasionally for other sports
- Paid commuting allowance up to 30,000 yen a month
- Defined Contribution Pension Plan
Here's a little more about us…
HERE’S A BIT MORE ABOUT US
In 2015, DAZN was simply an idea. Now we are a global media tech company with over 2000 permanent employees and a unique live and on-demand sport streaming service which is active in multiple territories around the world.
Our company is also home to some of the world’s most popular sports websites including Goal.com
, Sporting News and Spox.com
If you were to ask one of our employees what it’s like to work at DAZN you may hear words such as progressive, brave, dynamic, agile and fun. We have a team of intelligent, hard-working individuals who believe in our product and who want to support our common goal: to change the way the world sees sport.
Using world class technological infrastructure and the expertise of the very best talent drawn from the BBC, SKY, ESPN, FIFA, Nike, Facebook, Twitter, Spotify, Amazon and Now TV to name a few, DAZN is leading the charge to give sports fans around the world access to sport anytime, anywhere.
DAZN is available on nearly every connected device including TVs, smartphones, tablets, PCs and games consoles.
The platform is going through a period of rapid expansion with further new markets to be revealed soon.