What's your new role about?
Do you love working with partners from different sectors to plan and deliver amazing campaigns to achieve shared objectives? Do you enjoy working within a fast-moving, exciting, commercial environment? This is an amazing opportunity to join our subscriptions team as a key support function for the Spanish Partnerships team! You will play a vital role in helping plan, brief and facilitate partner marketing programs that drive the DAZN brand.
You will lead and take ownership of internal processes and help streamline the workload of the team, whilst getting involved in exciting projects with our partners. You will be enthusiastic to learn fast & jump into exciting projects whilst building relationships across the business. You will have strong organizational and communication skills and be confident in working closely with stakeholders of all levels – both internal and external.
Deeply knowledgeable in marketing with a passion for sport, you understand what’s important to consumers and how to work with partners on co-marketing strategies to drive DAZN’s brand and subscription objectives. Data and insights will be at the heart of your decision making, and you’re not afraid to challenge the status quo, constructively, to get the best output for the business.
The internal job title will be Partnerships Executive. This role will be based in our Madrid office. Benefits include access to DAZN, annual performance-related bonus, medical insurance fully funded by the company provided by Cigna (including access to a medical chart, premium hospitals and a reimbursement policy), Cobee flexible compensation policy: 180€ every month to be used on a range of social benefits, refer a friend scheme, free access for you and one other to our workplace mental health platform app (Unmind), learning and development resources, opportunity for hybrid working and access to our internal speaker series and events.
We would be grateful if you could apply with your CV in English.
As our new Partnerships Account Executive, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Assist the business development team with the day-to-day requirements of our key accounts and partners, working with them to help activate and deliver best in class campaigns that maximize awareness, subscriptions and revenue for both DAZN and our partners.
- Liaise with main telco partners, coordinating creative assets delivery and maximizing brand visibility
- Elaborate weekly local market status reports to ensure tasks are being achieved in line with goals and deadlines.
- Account Manage current partners plus seeking for new opportunities in the market
- Act as brand guardian for all the partners activity where our brand takes part
- Collaborate with business intelligence, analytics and finance teams to provide regular performance updates and reporting
- Continually research industry developments and competitor analysis to identify opportunities for future development and communicate effectively back to the team where necessary
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
- A degree in Business, Advertising, Marketing or a related field
- 3+ years of experience working in a similar position
- Fluent in Spanish and English language, both written and verbal
- A truly dedicated sports fan with a passion for digital entertainment
- Confident in reviewing and analysing data
- Experience working with Excel and PowerPoint
- Self-starter with the motivation, commitment, enthusiasm and drive to understand the team and company goals and execute plans to deliver against them
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail. Confident in building processes
- Great project management and communication skills – Ability to juggle multiple projects at a time and prioritise workload where required
Even better if you have:
- Previous working experience manging both internal and external senior steak-holders and partners
- Photoshop basic notions
- Previous career experience working within a business development function
- Experience in a multinational environment
- Experience working with business intelligence/analytics software e.g. Tableau/Looker.
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities. We are supported by our talented Employee Resource Group communities: proud@DAZN, women@DAZN, disability@DAZN and ParentZONE.
If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
Our aim is to make our hiring processes as accessible for everyone as possible, including providing adjustments for interviews where we can.
We look forward to hearing from you.