What's your new role about?
Do you love the Bundesliga, UEFA Champions League, the NFL and strive in collaborative environments working with partners from different sectors to achieve shared objectives? Do you enjoy leading within a fast-moving, commercial environment? How about being involved at the very beginning when we redefine how we leverage our partnerships to drive brand- and subscriber objectives?
Partnerships with Telco's, broadcasters, e-commerce platforms and partners from other categories are fundamental to DAZN’s success in the coming years – we need to you to help lead the way.
The role reports into the VP Subscription for the DACH market and collaborates with the Strategic Partnerships Team, the Campaign Marketing Team, PR & Content and Performance & Analytics Teams.
Deeply knowledgeable in marketing with a passion for sport, you understand what’s important to consumers and how to work with partners on co-marketing strategies to drive DAZN’s brand and subscription objectives.
In this role you’ll get the chance to lead and built your team, develop the partner marketing strategy for Germany and work with blue-chips brands across multiple partner categories.
Please note, this role could also be based in our Munich office.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Establish and continuously evolve our partner marketing strategy for DACH region across verticals: Broadcast, Telco, Platform, Retail and others.
- Day to Day point of contact for Marketing Leads on the Partner side to be DAZN’s consistent marketing voice with each partner.
- Planning and execution of all consumer-facing co-marketing activities with the partner (digital marketing, acquisition marketing, retention marketing, brand marketing, media marketing)
- Work cross-functionally with peers in Brand and Campaign Marketing, PR, Strategic Partnerships and Performance & Analytics in Planning, execution and measurement of initiatives paying into the strategy.
- Performance measurement – you’ll be able to continuously question the effectiveness on our co-marketing activities against set campaign objectives, draw actionable insights from performance data from the partnership and ensure that campaigns and initiatives are contributing to a set of marketing and subscription targets for DACH.
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Previous experience managing large-scale (co-) partner marketing initiatives for brands in a subscription business or comparable in the e-commerce, mobile or media.
- Analytical thinker able to extract actionable insights from performance data, primarily in digital marketing/ digital commerce environments.
- Result focused, able to understand and optimise the effectiveness of partner campaigns towards broader subscriber growth and business targets.
- Strategist with ability to develop and articulate insight-based (co-)marketing strategies to senior leadership team.
- Experience in marketing planning and digital & offline media.
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- Experience working in an international environment / global organisation
- Department: Subscription / Marketing DACH
- Reports To (title): VP Subscription DACH
- Career Level: 4
- Country and Location: Berlin, Germany
- Hours of Work: 40
- Line Management Responsibility: Yes
GERMANY BENEFITS INCLUDE...
- 30 days’ annual leave, matched pension contributions of 3% of annual salary, company festivities, fresh fruit, coffee and other refreshments.
- You’ll have access to our online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development. We also have a structured management development programme and a financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme. Most importantly our great working atmosphere.
*Please Note - some of these benefits will be available to you upon successful completion of your probation.
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. There are no limits to what we can achieve. So if you want to push boundaries and help change the world, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team, everyone has the opportunity to make their mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
Because for us, it's all about Limitless Ambition - never settling, always restless, always wanting more for our customers. We're growing fast and have made a big impact so far, and that's just the beginning. There's so much we can do. Working with us is exciting, empowering and truly global.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to succeed at DAZN. Come and join our team.
Who we are and what we do:
* Headquartered in the UK with 2,200 employees located in over 25 countries.
* Home to DAZN – the largest, fastest-growing global sports streaming service live in over 200 countries and territories.
* We guarantee affordable access on most connected devices including smart TVs, set-top boxes, streaming sticks, smartphones, tablets, PCs and game consoles.
* We work across every aspect of the way fans engage with sports; from production, through to content distribution and commercialisation.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity - where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing the best people across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations and gender identities. We actively discourage any photos, personal letters or disclosure of any information that concerns other information than your professional experience.