What's your new role about?
DAZN is looking for a passionate Commerce Analyst to join the team. Experience with Zuora and Salesforce is not required but will be looked upon favourably. Commerce Analyst role is focused around new and existing payment methods as well as e-commerce (i.e. from the implementation of payment method to testing checks, ending with the definition of risk strategies and payments dependencies).
As aCommerce Analyst at DAZN, you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of payments and subscription platforms used by DAZN. This role involves liaising with Development and Product Management teams to support the launch of new features and ensuring the smooth running of existing ones.
In this role, you will also perform analysis on transactional data to support the optimisation of acquisition rates and reduce customer churn (Looker, Postman, SQL - workbench, snowflake), managing subscriptions, establishing recurring and usage billing processes, looking into new discounting processes, handling billing discrepancies and disputes. Over time, your growing understanding of DAZN payment and subscription systems will be vital for the support of internal and external stakeholders with gained knowledge. This may be, but not limited to, support with sharing knowledge about our systems capabilities or projects delivery options. You will also be the support with expert knowledge person for live payment & subscription issues investigations.
This role has great potential to expand your understanding and knowledge of all aspects of online payments and e-commerce.
If you take your chance and apply for this role you will join one and only Commerce Analysts team, which has already 6 passionate team members. You will be reporting to Commerce Analyst Manager. Or you will join one and only Commerce Project Operations Specialists team, which has also 6 passionate team members and you will be reporting to Commerce Project Operations Manager.
At DAZN, we value equality, diversity and building an environment where everyone can contribute and have their voices heard. If you like the sound of helping DAZN on our global journey and gaining some valuable experience across new and exciting business areas in return, then we would love to hear from you!
As our new Commerce Analyst, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Cooperate with higher management, TPMs, PM's, our suppliers and other stakeholders in terms of project progress, requirements, launch global features.
- Proactively participate in discussions with Product & engineering teams to assist with coordination of any changes to pricing structures, product offering and terms of sale which can impact subscriptions, billing, taxation, etc. As needed then build comprehensive plans for master data, transactional data changes or workflows. Ensure full end to end testing for accuracy and coordinate cutover implementation timing and delivery.
- Key resource for the project management of system changes and new implementations for Zuora Billing. Build data and process structures to ensure completeness for all entities, standardization, and optimizations to support continuous improvement.
- Integrations and monitoring of changes with other third parties' systems including Salesforce platform (coordinate with the local SF Team), Banking integration (lockbox), Sales tax engine (Avalara), API's to Data Warehouse, Lockbox.
- Internal stakeholders with gained knowledge about our systems capabilities as well as options of projects delivery
- Internal teams with feature questions and testing during project implementation with ad hoc questions and investigations from i.e. Commerce Operations, UAT and Incident Management teams
- Prepare training calls and materials for other teams within the business as well as other Commerce Analyst team members as well as documentation about projects and know-how gained.
- Maintain our Payments and Subscriptions ecosystem (i.e., Zuora, Adyen) as well as other various platform and their connections.
- Troubleshooting and live issues payment & subscription investigation
- Manage 3PP offers catalogue.
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
- High computer and data literacy (Microsoft Office, including Excel), you are a logical thinker, reliable, and are an efficient and strong communicator.
- You have an intellectual curiosity combined with outstanding analytical skills.
- Passion for the customer data
- Ability to multi-task efficiently and efficiently prioritise workloads.
- Hands onboard attitude and ability to work within the team as well as on our own.
Even better if you have:
- Zuora and Salesforce knowledge and experience 1 to 3 years
- Experience with subscription-based products, e-commerce or online payments in general
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So, if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team,you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
DAZN VALUES – THE ‘HOW’ IN WHAT WE DO:
AMBITIOUS – people who want to make a big impact and drive DAZN forward.
INVENTIVE – people with bright ideas who deliver great new experiences for our customers – and improvements for our business. People who come up with better, simpler ways of doing things.
PASSIONATE – people who are proud of our product, our content and our business – and love to shout about it. People who love what they do and show commitment every day.
BRAVE – people who take difficult decisions to help us focus on improving DAZN, our performance and our results.
SUPPORTIVE – people who know that we achieve more as a team than as individuals. People value inclusion and look out for each other, helping their colleagues enjoy their work and develop their careers. People who consider others before making decisions.
At DAZN, we are committed to fostering an inclusive environment that values equality and diversity, where everyone can contribute and have their voices heard. This means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities.
Everyone has the opportunity to make change and impact our DEI journey by joining our ERGs: Proud@DAZN, Women@DAZN, Disability@DAZN and ParentZone.
If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
Our aim is to make our hiring processes as accessible for everyone as possible, including providing adjustments for interviews where we can.
We look forward to hearing from you.