What's your new role about?
- Site Inspectionの実施と不具合対応
- Facilities Managerと連携し業務を行う
- Work closely with Facilities coordinators and Manager to support all facilities activities
- Require minimum of 2-years-experience in Facilities
- liaising with contractors, maintaining plans and assisting with inspection, overseeing access cards information
- Procurement and vendor management
- Handle purchase request and invoices for vendors related to the facility
- Involved in space planning and adequate supply levels
- Represent the Facilities in inter-departmental meetings to support and facilitate communication and action between departments
- Independently maintain and update administrative policies and processes
- Covering reception when required. Meet and greet guests represent DAZN
- Keep the Communal areas and Meeting room stidy
- Provide ad-hoc support for the Manager
- Provide other support as required
TECHNICAL SKILLS REQUIRED
- Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook 経験必須
- 社内システム（Oracle, SAP）使用経験
- Knowledge of word, excel, power point, and outlook
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Good time keeping and can be flexible when required
- Demonstrated ability to work and communicate professionally, verbally, and in
- written form with internal and external customers
- English level Required: Business level
- Japanese Level Required: Fluent
- Beneficial Experience
- Experience of working in a Facility team
JAPANESE BENEFITS INCLUDE…
- Social security included (Health care insurance, Employee pension scheme, Employment insurance, Labour personal accident insurance)
- Annual Health Exams
- Annual paid leave of 15 days (pro-rated depending on the start date)
- Relo club employee benefit package - (access to more than 50,000 services such as discounts in sports clubs, leisure facilities and physical exams)
- Company doctor (monthly inspection of office as well as stress check)
- Discount for every drink in office vending machines
- Free subscription on DAZN
- Access to free tickets for every J-league game and occasionally for other sports
- Paid commuting allowance up to 30,000 yen a month
Here's a little more about us…
In 2015, DAZN was simply an idea. Now we are a global media tech company with over 2000 permanent employees and a unique live and on-demand sport streaming service which is active in multiple territories around the world.
Our company is also home to some of the world’s most popular sports websites including Goal.com, Sporting News and Spox.com.
If you were to ask one of our employees what it’s like to work at DAZN you may hear words such as progressive, brave, dynamic, agile and fun. We have a team of intelligent, hard-working individuals who believe in our product and who want to support our common goal: to change the way the world sees sport.
Using world class technological infrastructure and the expertise of the very best talent drawn from the BBC, SKY, ESPN, FIFA, Nike, Facebook, Twitter, Spotify, Amazon and Now TV to name a few, DAZN is leading the charge to give sports fans around the world access to sport anytime, anywhere.
DAZN is available on nearly every connected device including TVs, smartphones, tablets, PCs and games consoles.
The platform is going through a period of rapid expansion with further new markets to be revealed soon.
To find out more visit: http://media.dazn.com