What's your new role about?
You will be responsible for co-coordinating and organising the FM office, ensuring work is carried out to a high standard.
In this role you will act as the initial focal point of contact between contractors and DAZN to ensure an effective communication between parties is clear and concise to deliver a seamless service.
You will be assisting in the production of reports; contract variation quotations; invoicing and management of the contractor PPM database among other responsibilities. If your energetic, seeking a busy working environment and enjoy interacting with a range of teams, this could be the role for you.
Benefits include 25 days’ annual leave pro rata (increasing by 3 days after 3 years), private medical insurance, life assurance, pension contributions up to 5%, access to learning portal, training and development and more
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Review incoming work order requests, ensuring that they are priced for authorisation in a timely fashion.
- Liaise with sub-contractors to ensure that the works are carried out to Contract standard, ensuring KPIs are being met.
- Undertake all necessary inspections, maintaining required records as directed by the Facilities Manager
- Update and maintain the Concerto planned preventative maintenance database system
- Assist in overseeing the preventative maintenance schedules and the co-ordination of these activities
- Assist Facilities Manager in preparation of budgets, providing data and subsequently monitoring performance of the office budget.
- Ensure Account Management documentation is maintained and makes necessary arrangements with contractors to ensure compliance with standards
- Maintain the statutory accident book and to report any such entries to DAZN’s Health and Safety Department
- Co-ordinate and arrange all office related activities and client communications.
- Carry out responsibilities under DAZN’s Health and Safety Policy and Equal Opportunities Policy, which are appropriate to the job.
- Demonstrate continuous effort to improve operations, decrease turnaround times, streamline work processes, and work cooperatively and jointly to provide a quality seamless customer service
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- 3 years + experience as a Facilities Co-ordinator or in a similar role
- Desk and Space Management experience
- Soft Services Contractor Management
- Knowledge of H&S practices
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- Experience managing staff
- Benefits include 25 days’ annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years), private medical insurance, life Assurance and pension contributions up to 5%.
- And there’s more…… you’ll have access to our online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development. We also have a structured management development programme and a financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme.
*Please Note - some of these benefits will be available to you upon successful completion of your probation.
UK BENEFITS INCLUDE…
- Department: Business Support - Facilities
- Job Title: Facilities Coordinator
- Reports To (title): Facilities Manager
- Career Level: 2
- Location: Hammersmith
- Hours of Work: 37.5 Hours per week
- Line Management Responsibility: No
Here's a little more about us…
In 2015, DAZN was simply an idea. Now we are a global media tech company with over 2000 permanent employees and a unique live and on-demand sport streaming service which is active in multiple territories around the world.
Our company is also home to some of the world’s most popular sports websites including Goal.com
, Sporting News and Spox.com
If you were to ask one of our employees what it’s like to work at DAZN you may hear words such as progressive, brave, dynamic, agile and fun. We have a team of intelligent, hard-working individuals who believe in our product and who want to support our common goal: to change the way the world sees sport.
Using world class technological infrastructure and the expertise of the very best talent drawn from the BBC, SKY, ESPN, FIFA, Nike, Facebook, Twitter, Spotify, Amazon and Now TV to name a few, DAZN is leading the charge to give sports fans around the world access to sport anytime, anywhere.
DAZN is available on nearly every connected device including TVs, smartphones, tablets, PCs and games consoles.
The platform is going through a period of rapid expansion with further new markets to be revealed soon.