What's your new role about?
Managing our advertising campaigns in a live sports broadcasting environment sounds just like what you are looking for?
The combined strength of our brands, products, editorial, video content and data-led insights puts us in a unique position in the sports media space to offer brands the ability to target audiences across any platform with focused personalised communications.
With your drive and ambition, you will join our ever-evolving business to oversee all aspects of advertising delivery in DACH region, ideally drawing on your previous experience working in a live broadcast or OTT environment. Your core focus is to support the DACH team and work closely with Sales and Client Service teams to execute and manage advertising campaigns. Using your hawk eye to spot the fine details and your impressive organisational skills, you will establish new and improve existing processes to manage campaigns effectively.
Ideally you will have knowledge and experience working across various systems within Digital Media including: Google (AdManager), Oracle (BlueKai, Moat), Amazon (TAM) and SCV. Using these skills, you will be in a position to identify and resolve any issues that may arise with our ad server technology.
This role will be based in Germany (Munich).
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Working closely with regional commercial team to ensure client KPIs across campaigns are met
- Collaborating with Regional and Global Operations teams to escalate issues and to share learnings
- Working closely with Production & Programming teams to create and categorise ad inventory and to enable operational and sales team to forecast available video ad inventory
- Working across different advertising and data platforms, including Google AdManager, Advert Insertion (DAI), BlueKai (Oracle), Moat, CRM (Microsoft Dynamic), Media Genix
- Facilitating the integration and onboarding of new Programmatic Platforms, Third Party Vendors and Publisher Partners
- Providing cover for various team members and regions based on business needs
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Excellent broadcast technical knowledge and ad operational experience
- Strategic operational lead in DACH for all commercial endeavours across our OTT platform.
- Oversee technical & operational workflows ensuring advertising is delivered seamlessly to our OTT platform
- Able to provide ad tech troubleshooting for multiple OTT platforms and ad technology providers
- Understanding of integration and testing of digital display/video delivery
- Fluency in English and German mandatory
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- 2-3 years’ digital advertising operations experience (Google Ad Manager/DAI is a plus)
- Comprehension of streaming video technologies – HLS, DASH, SMOOTH, VAST/VPAID, Client and Server-Side DAI
- Experience working for sites who sell/traffic booking for owned and operated and 3rd party represented sites
- Knowledge of Programmatic trading including Private deals
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving, troubleshooting and collaboration skills
- Department: Media Ad Operations (Global)
- Reports To (title): Head of Operations EMEA
- Career Level: CL4
- Country and Location: Germany
- Hours of Work: 40
- Line Management Responsibility: Yes
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. There are no limits to what we can achieve. So if you want to push boundaries and change the world, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
Because for us, it's all about Limitless Ambition - never settling, always restless, always wanting more for our customers. We're growing fast and have made a big impact so far, and that's just the beginning. There's so much we can do. Working with us is exciting, empowering and truly global.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to succeed at DAZN. Come and join our team.
Who we are and what we do:
- Headquartered in the UK
- 2,800 employees in over 24 countries
- Home to DAZN – the largest, fastest-growing global sports streaming service live in Austria, Brazil, Canada, Germany, Italy, Japan, Spain, Switzerland and the United States
- In 2020, we will dramatically increase our presence, expanding to more than 200 countries and territories.
- Guarantee affordable access on all devices including TVs, smartphones, tablets, games consoles and PCs
- Work across every aspect from broadcast planning & production through to content distribution and commercialisation
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality, diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing the best people across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations and gender identities.