What's your new role about?
As a Customer Services Shift Supervisor, you will be part of a management team tasked with building a Customer Services team capable of delivering a World Class user experience.
Once the team is established the focus will turn to managing the day to day activity and development of the newly formed Customer Services Team, assisting in a 24 X 7, 365 days operation. You will be the escalation point for any incidents that may occur and be the on-site leader during out of office hours. You will manage and review the team’s performance and proactively address any training needs and performance management requirements quickly and effectively. You will be responsible for escalated cases and during busy periods be expected to assist with any backlogs.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Be responsible for center output by managing individuals to achieve SLAs and KPIs
- Be the Voice of Customer and report regularly to key stakeholders
- You will ensure customer satisfaction (NPS) across our social platforms
- Provide daily, weekly and monthly reports on center activity
- You will define and work towards processes for incident management, escalations and contact resolution
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Previous management experience in a contact center
- Track record of improving SLAs, KPIs and NPS scores
- Technically Proficient
- Keen interest in global sports
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- Passionate about delivering high quality customer experience
- Problem solving in a fast paced operational environment
- Experience working in a high pressure operational team
- Have a methodical approach with attention to detail
US BENEFITS INCLUDE
- You’ll receive up to 15 days of Paid Time OFF (from the start), 9 paid holidays, affordable health benefits (dental and vision included), generous sick time package, competitive parental leave, short and long-term disability paid by the company, basic term life insurance and personal accident insurance paid by the company, 401(k) and a flexible work environment.
- And there’s more…… you’ll have access to our online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development. We also have a structured management development program and a financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme. *Please Note - some of these benefits will be available to you upon successful completion of your probation.
Here's a little more about us…
In 2015, DAZN was simply an idea. Now we are a global media tech company with over 2000 permanent employees and a unique live and on-demand sport streaming service which is active in multiple territories around the world.
Our company is also home to some of the world’s most popular sports websites including Goal.com
, Sporting News and Spox.com
If you were to ask one of our employees what it’s like to work at DAZN you may hear words such as progressive, brave, dynamic, agile and fun. We have a team of intelligent, hard-working individuals who believe in our product and who want to support our common goal: to change the way the world sees sport.
Using world class technological infrastructure and the expertise of the very best talent drawn from the BBC, SKY, ESPN, FIFA, Nike, Facebook, Twitter, Spotify, Amazon and Now TV to name a few, DAZN is leading the charge to give sports fans around the world access to sport anytime, anywhere.
DAZN is available on nearly every connected device including TVs, smartphones, tablets, PCs and games consoles. The platform is going through a period of rapid expansion with further new markets to be revealed soon.