What's your new role about?
Our Media Finance team in Katowice is growing!
Are you ready to join the world’s fastest growing sports media company and play your part to ensure our highly functioning General Ledger – Reporting function in Poland stays ahead of the game?
As a key player and Finance Process Owner within the team, you’ll have responsibility for performing period end activities, analyzing data and processing data corrections. You’ll produce and present routine and ad hoc reports directly to senior management. Your excellent attention to detail, ability to provide timely, accurate information and technical abilities will enable you to provide partner closely with and confidently advise other departments.
HERE’ S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Reporting & analysis related to EBITDA from Media segment
- In deep analysis of business KPIs, communication and distribution of weekly & monthly reports to key business stakeholders and 3rd party providers
- Analysis of advertising revenue and direct costs
- Variance analysis toward setting up budgets, explaining variances and providing necessary commentary for senior management
- Providing professional and technical assistance and/or advice to other departments (i.e. AR, AP)
- Other ad hoc tasks from GL area
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Fluent in English
- 2- 4 years accounting experience with strong numerical skills
- Analysis and reporting experience
- Advanced Excel skills
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- Knowledge of ERP systems (Oracle, CRM Microsoft Dynamics, SAP etc)
- Previous experience with setting up procedures and policies
- Experience coordinating processes with other finance teams and business stakeholders
THE BENEFITS YOU CAN ENJOY...
- You’ll have access to our online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development.
- We also have a structured management development programme and a financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme.
- Benefits also include medical insurance, group insurance, Multisport card and flexible working arrangements.
- We have a break room with PlayStation, table soccer, ping-pong table and massage chair.
- You can also enjoy breakfast and fruits throughout the week.
Here's a little more about us…
HERE’S A LITTLE MORE ABOUT US
In 2015, DAZN was simply an idea. Now we are a global media tech company with over 2000 permanent employees and a unique live and on-demand sport streaming service which is active in multiple territories around the world. Our company is also home to some of the world’s most popular sports websites including Goal.com
, Sporting News and Spox.com
. If you were to ask one of our employees what it’s like to work at DAZN you may hear words such as progressive, brave, dynamic, agile and fun. We have a team of intelligent, hard-working individuals who believe in our product and who want to support our common goal: to change the way the world sees sport. Using world class technological infrastructure and the expertise of the very best talent drawn from the BBC, SKY, ESPN, FIFA, Nike, Facebook, Twitter, Spotify, Amazon and Now TV to name a few, DAZN is leading the charge to give sports fans around the world access to sport anytime, anywhere. DAZN is available on nearly every connected device including TVs, smartphones, tablets, PCs and games consoles. The platform is going through a period of rapid expansion with further new markets to be revealed soon. To find out more visit: http://media.dazn.com