What's your new role about?
Are you ready to join the world’s fastest-growing sports media company and play your part to ensure our highly functioning General Ledger – Reporting function in Poland stays ahead of the game?
As a key player and Finance Process Owner within the team, you’ll have responsibility for performing period-end activities, analysing data and processing data corrections. You’ll produce and present routine and ad hoc reports directly to senior management. Your excellent attention to detail, ability to provide timely, accurate information and technical abilities will enable you to provide partner closely with and confidently advise other departments.
HERE’ S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Reporting & analysis related to EBITDA from the Media segment
- In-depth analysis of business KPIs, communication and distribution of weekly & monthly reports to key business stakeholders and 3rd party providers
- Analysis of advertising revenue and direct costs
- Variance analysis toward setting up budgets, explaining variances and providing necessary commentary for senior management
- Providing professional and technical assistance and/or advice to other departments (i.e. AR, AP)
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- 2 - 4 years of accounting experience with strong numerical skills
- Analysis and reporting experience
- Knowledge of Excel (LOOKUP, SUMIF, pivot tables, etc.)
- Knowledge of English (min. B2)
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- Experience working in a General Ledger team gained in a SSC/BPO environment
- Knowledge of ERP systems (ideally Oracle)
- Experience with setting up procedures and policies
- Experience coordinating processes with other finance teams and business stakeholders
THE BENEFITS YOU CAN ENJOY...
- You’ll have access to our online learning portal and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development.
- We also have a structured management development programme and a financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme.
- Benefits also include medical insurance, group insurance, Multisport card and flexible working arrangements.
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. There are no limits to what we can achieve. So if you want to push boundaries and help change the world, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team, everyone has the opportunity to make their mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
Because for us, it's all about Limitless Ambition - never settling, always restless, always wanting more for our customers. We're growing fast and have made a big impact so far, and that's just the beginning. There's so much we can do. Working with us is exciting, empowering and truly global.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to succeed at DAZN. Come and join our team.
Who we are and what we do:
* Headquartered in the UK with 2,200 employees located in over 25 countries.
* Home to DAZN – the largest, fastest-growing global sports streaming service live in over 200 countries and territories.
* We guarantee affordable access on most connected devices including smart TVs, set-top boxes, streaming sticks, smartphones, tablets, PCs and game consoles.
* We work across every aspect of the way fans engage with sports; from production, through to content distribution and commercialisation.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity - where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing the best people across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations and gender identities. We actively discourage any photos, personal letters or disclosure of any information that concerns other information than your professional experience.