What's your new role about?
WHAT'S YOUR NEW ROLE ABOUT?
Would you like to design outstanding products for a worldwide sports video streaming service, watched by millions of customers?
As Product Designer at DAZN, you will be designing next-generation streaming video experiences on web, mobile and TV platforms, coordinating activities to balance both user needs and DAZN's goals. You will be joining a diverse group of talented experience designers (UX and UI), Creative Technologists, User Researchers and Copywriters. It is a truly international team shaping the future of video streaming experiences and designing engaging websites and apps. You will be an integral part of the core central Design team, bridging the gap between development in Amsterdam and London. You'll also have a unique opportunity gain an interesting insight into the complexities of designing global payment solutions and play a key role in increasing customer acquisition and retention. Your design of seamless, innovative sign up flows will help drive more customers to DAZN and let them consume the sport they love!
As a Product Designer, you will champion design, contribute to design discussions with Product teams, as well play an important role in the consolidation of concepts. And it doesn’t stop there, you'll also dive into the detail of the design UX and UI, presenting your designs to peers, partners and stakeholders. To top it all off, you will also have the opportunity to travel to experience DAZN's global reach!
You'll be a key player in the success and growth of the team and its positive culture for creativity. As the team grows your role will grow with it. If this sounds like a journey you would love to be a part of, then come and chat to us!
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Creating hi-fidelity product designs, design ideas, user flows, sitemaps and prototypes
- Coaching junior contributors, leading by example and helping to raise the bar for the product design team
- Contributing in the discovery/prep of workshops with stakeholders, identifying and analysing needs alongside your peers.
- Presenting your design decisions to peers, partners, and stakeholders, helping the product design team to articulate and rationalize capabilities against user insights and business goals.
- Support the development teams to build the best products we possibly can, constantly pushing the design and interactions.
- Support any user research workflows, interpreting the results, to ensure the end-product design provides users with the optimum experience in terms of efficiency, effectiveness and engagement
YOU’LL NEED TO HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS
- Experience working in a product team creating solutions for a core global product
- Understanding of acquisitions, sign up flows and payments.
- A good understanding of how to build global products being sympathetic to their specific needs and cultural differences.
- Good knowledge of UI design principles and techniques, UX and interaction design
- Ability to work with product and development teams, negotiating priorities and technology constraints to ensure products are delivered on schedule
- Creative UI design skills including creating product designs, design ideas, user flows, and sitemaps.
- Excellent communication skills, with experience presenting to and influencing product, business, team members and other stakeholders
- Willingness to collaborate across the team and take on board key feedback to work back into your designs.
- Excellent working knowledge of key design tools (Sketch, Zeplin, etc.)
- The ability to deliver exceptional experiences for one or more of Mobile, Tablet, Desktop and TV, with an understanding of distinct design constraints and nuances.
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life.
We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. There are no limits to what we can achieve. So, if you want to push boundaries and change the world, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry, and we're not going to stop.
Because for us, it's all about Limitless Ambition - never settling, always restless, always wanting more for our customers. We're growing fast and have made a big impact so far, and that's just the beginning. There's so much we can do. Working with us is exciting, empowering and truly global.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to succeed at DAZN. Come and join our team
DAZN – who we are and what we do:
- Headquartered in the UK
- 2,800 employees in over 24 countries.
- We are home to DAZN – the largest, fastest-growing global sports streaming service
- DAZN is live in Spain, Italy, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Brazil, the USA, Canada, and Japan.
- We guarantee affordable access on all devices including TVs, smartphones, tablets, games consoles and PCs
- We work across every aspect from broadcast planning & production through to content distribution & commercialisation
- We run some of the world's most popular sports sites, including Goal, Sporting News and Spox.