What's your new role about?
We need the best CS tools/systems available and, as someone who has delivered a supreme AI / chat bots experience into CS, we need you to identify and implement improvements to our existing CS tools. You will be analysing emerging industry trends for AI & Chatbots and using your expertise in this area to drive benefits to costs, propensity to contact and NPS.
As a live sport OTT service, we handle complex contacts that are time critical. Leveraging AI and automation to help resolve customer queries quickly and efficiently is the name of the game; with a focus on improving customer satisfaction along with benefits to costs. DAZN has a huge product roadmap, you’ll need to collaborate Product teams to ensure any complexity is handled by DAZN and not the customer.
You’ll be part of a new Customer Service (CS) Centre of Excellence function, with a focus on ensuring we have launch-ready standards that drive high-quality customer interactions. You will engage regional CS teams and work collaboratively to drive optimisation on AI & Bots.
Additionally, applying your customer service expertise to surface market analysis of strategic countries, you will document roll-out requirements, mange the delivery, own the optimisation and hand-over planning; as well as producing and maintaining the documentation for repeatable and scalable CS operations.
Benefits include 25 days’ annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years), private medical insurance, life Assurance, pension contributions up to 5%, access to learning portal, training and development and more
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Closely manage AI & Chatbot projects throughout their lifecycle from planning to implementation through optimisation and on-going maintenance.
- As a Project Manager, act as primary point of contact for CS Tools projects.
- Coordinate with markets the roll-out of CS Tools to ensure consistency and high standard of customer services at launch. Ensure success criteria are captured and reported.
- Manage expectations and communication with key stakeholders to make sure projects are delivered on time and as expected.
- Develop and refine the implementation methodology on scope, goals, deliverables, reporting resource, and project governance.
- Anticipate project risks and issues, confidently addressing any challenges
- Report progress and outline operational KPI to help make informed decision towards lessons learnt and Continuous Process Improvement
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- 5 yrs demonstrable experience in Customer Service covering Improvement (costs, contacts, NPS) & Implementation (new clients, operations, & tools).
- 2 yrs work on AI & ChatBots, as well as improving CS Tools. Inc Help, Contact Us, Social.
- 2 yrs BA experience in B2C product such as Digital TV, Streaming, Live Sport, app.
- Leadership to drive improvement.
- Knowing what great customer service looks like on a global level and regional nuances.
- The drive to make a difference in a very fast paced and challenging environment.
- Brilliant stakeholder management to enable you to be a key contributor.
- Continually strive to improve the team’s processes, ways of working and best practice initiatives.
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- Six Sigma or Equivalent Business Improvement Qualifications / Skills.
- Salesforce Certified Administrator (201) with experience in B2C CS environment.
- Attention to detail.
- Department: Operations
- Internal Job Title: AI Implementation Manager
- Reports To (title): Head of CS Centre of Excellence
- Career Level: CL3
- Location: Hammersmith
- Hours of Work: Mon - Fri 37.5 hours
- Line Management Responsibility: No
- Benefits include 25 days’ annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years), private medical insurance, life Assurance and pension contributions up to 5%.
- And there’s more…… you’ll have access to our online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development. We also have a structured management development programme and a financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme.
*Please Note - some of these benefits will be available to you upon successful completion of your probation.
Here's a little more about us…
In 2015, DAZN was simply an idea. Now we are a global media tech company with over 2000 permanent employees and a unique live and on-demand sport streaming service which is active in multiple territories around the world.
Our company is also home to some of the world’s most popular sports websites including Goal.com
, Sporting News and Spox.com
If you were to ask one of our employees what it’s like to work at DAZN you may hear words such as progressive, brave, dynamic, agile and fun. We have a team of intelligent, hard-working individuals who believe in our product and who want to support our common goal: to change the way the world sees sport.
Using world class technological infrastructure and the expertise of the very best talent drawn from the BBC, SKY, ESPN, FIFA, Nike, Facebook, Twitter, Spotify, Amazon and Now TV to name a few, DAZN is leading the charge to give sports fans around the world access to sport anytime, anywhere.
DAZN is available on nearly every connected device including TVs, smartphones, tablets, PCs and games consoles.
The platform is going through a period of rapid expansion with further new markets to be revealed soon.