What's your new role about?
As a Product Manager at DAZN, Japan. your main role will be to define, prioritise and deliver our Japan specific product requirements and support improvement features across web, TV and mobile platforms. You will work directly with the Product, Marketing and Commercial teams in Japan, Tokyo on key initiatives which require product development, as well as deliver product requirements for any commercial partnerships. You will also be working closely with the DAZN London Product Team to ensure that the priorities from the Japan market are clearly defined, tested and delivered on time. In this role, you will work with the Japan teams to gather requirements, write user stories and deliver features in an Agile environment. You will directly influence the growth of the DAZN audience in Japan.
You will be working on a global product with the opportunity to shape a next generation video OTT platform to deliver streaming sport (live and on demand) to customers around the world. Your role will involve learning about sign up and retention customer experiences in different cultures as we roll out to new markets, with an opportunity to travel to these markets and do direct user research.
As our Product Manager, you’ll have the opportunity to
- Defining and delivering new features to support customer acquisitions/retention, user experience, and commercial partnership in Japan.
- Gathering requirements, converting them into user stories, and then communicating these to development teams
- Resolving issues relating to Product which affect Japanese users with the local and London teams
- Prioritise features based on customer data and research and an understanding of cultural nuances
You’ll be set up for success if you have
- Experience as a product manager delivering
- Experience writing user stories and prioritising them to get a feature built to a tight timeline
- Passion for the user experience and customer data
- Experience reporting back to senior management in Japanese and English
- Native Japanese speaker with good English communication skills (written and verbal)
Even better if you have
- Experience with subscription-based products and especially e-commerce
- Computer science degree or equivalent experience with development or APIs
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
At part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations and gender identities. If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
We look forward to hearing from you.