What's your new role about?
DAZN is one of the fastest-growing OTT companies in the world and streams over 40 different sports, from more than 300 different leagues, in over 200 countries. Since we launched in 2016, we have streamed nearly 1 billion hours of content!
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Desktop Support Engineer to join our diverse and expanding Global Support Team located across regions and time zones. As Desktop Support Engineer you will be capable of working individually and alongside other Engineers supporting users with their desktop IT needs, both onsite and remotely. Your role will involve being the main point of reference for various IT queries, relating to personal computers and business systems. Also, you will be working closely with other technology teams responsible for Enterprise Systems and Infrastructure at the company.
It is a very international team, distributed across different locations: London, Amsterdam and Katowice. You will be the main IT expert for the Katowice location where the role is based. You will report to the local Desktop Support Lead.
Please note, that this role is based in Katowice and you will be working mostly onsite.
As our new Desktop Support Engineer, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Identify, log, and resolve technical problems
- Perform 2nd line support service requests
- Manage hardware and software purchasing, services, and support
- Maintain user-facing infrastructure of desktops, laptops, mobile devices, and printers
- Identify potential changes and system improvements to present to Desktop Support Lead for consideration and implementation
- Ensure that work is carried out within agreed service levels and in accordance with department guidelines
- Maintain the CMDB
- Update knowledge base
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
- Excellent customer care and communication skills
- Experience working in a Service Desk environment, with Windows and Mac OS, and MS Office 365
- At least basic networking experience (TCP IP/DNS/DHCP)
- Experience dealing with hardware suppliers
- Fluent Polish language skills, and a good level of English, in speech and writing (B2).
Even better if you have:
- Experience in Knowledge Management and/or Process Management
- Experience with ServiceNow
- Experience with Video conferencing equipment
Benefits will include:
- Access to DAZN streaming service
- Annual performance-related bonus
- Annual leave increasing by 3 days after 3 years
- Private medical and dental insurance (fully financed by DAZN)
- Life assurance
- Pension scheme (Pracowniczy Program Emerytalny)
- MyBenefit platform (MultiSport and thousands of sports, culture or tourism benefits)
- Financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme
- Family-friendly community
- Opportunity for flexible working
- Employee Assistance Program (psychological, managerial, legal and financial counselling)
- Free access for you and one other to our workplace mental health platform app (Unmind)
- Learning and development resources
- Access to our internal speaker series and events
- High-end laptops (Macs or Windows)
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities. We are supported by our talented Employee Resource Group communities: proud@DAZN, women@DAZN, disability@DAZN and ParentZONE.
If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
Our aim is to make our hiring processes as accessible for everyone as possible, including providing adjustments for interviews where we can.
We look forward to hearing from you.