What's your new role about?
Let’s change the game.
Do you want to work for the fastest growing and largest Sports OTT provider? Do you believe in a newly founded DAZN for Business product for Commercial Premises and are you seeking to play an active role in that growing business for DAZN in German speaking markets?
The Commercial Premises Team is seeking a dynamic, passionate, and high energy personality that is a crucial part of our German Account and Sales Management Team to ensure a steady and ongoing growth.
You’ll be responsible for a dedicated region in Germany and will work with and managing different external sales agencies and their pipelines for that area. In additon you will also own your own accounts and verticals to ensure a direct engagement in the markets.
You will be able to identify potential customers, get involved in the strategic planning of the internal and external growth and provide an ongoing management of your sales partnerships in DACH.
Your daily work life will include an ongoing exchange with the global Commercial Premises team and (potential) customers to ensure the high quality of DAZN for business on every level.
The position reports to the Head of Account Management CP DACH and works alongside the global Commercial Premises Team based in UK and Munich. The position also interacts with the wider business (Content Development, Editorial & Programming, Rights Holders/ Commercial, Legal, Finance, Product).
The internal job title will be Key Account Manager.
Benefits include access to DAZN, 30 days’ annual leave, annual performance-related bonus, pension contributions up to 3%, family friendly community, free access for you and one other to our workplace mental health platform app (Unmind), learning and development resources, opportunity for flexible working (remove if role is 100% office based with shifts e.g. Broadcast Ops), and access to our internal speaker series and events.
As our new Regional Account Manager (m/f/d), you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Be the main contact to our key accounts on a day-to-day basis, making sure that the relationship is perceived as mutually beneficial, and the customer satisfaction maximized
- Support, coach and lead the sales agencies and external partners in your market, working with them to help them activate and deliver their best-in-class sales and account management that maximizes awareness, subscriptions, and revenue for DAZN and our customers
- Analyse the sales performance and customer satisfaction of your market and report into the Senior Management team
- Prepare and present weekly and monthly status reports to ensure key stakeholders (internal and external) are kept up to date and tasks are being achieved in line with goals and deadlines
- Work with internal teams inside and outside the Commercial Premises team to ensure an ongoing reflection and adjustment of your tactics that follow the overall strategies and objectives of DAZN for Business
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
- Extensive experience in account management / partnership development and/or sales management
- Experience working within the hospitality and/or betting industry combined with a sense of tech solutions, ideally in the media sector.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; the ability to use hard data and metrics to back up actions
- Great project management skills – can juggle multiple projects at a time and prioritise workload where required
- Fluent in German and English skills, both verbal and written
Even better if you have:
- Knowledge of online subscription services and the Hospitality Industry
- Experience of working in an international media or sports business, with multiple teams and stakeholders
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities. If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
We look forward to hearing from you.