What's your new role about?
Are you a skilled business analyst looking to take the next step in your career? Do you have a passion for leading a team and spearheading the analysis of business data to enhance decision-making and advance DAZN's OTT platform?
We are seeking a talented and motivated Business Analysis Team Lead to join our team at DAZN. In this role, you will lead a team of business analysts to analyze data, identify trends, and provide insights to support business decision-making.
DAZN is a tech-first sport streaming platform that reaches millions of users every week. We are challenging a traditional industry and giving power back to the fans. Our new Hyderabad tech hub will be the engine that drives us forward to the future. We’re pushing boundaries and doing things no-one has done before. Here, you have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen - to make a difference for our customers. When you join DAZN you will work on projects that impact millions of lives thanks to your critical contributions to our global products
This is the perfect place to work if you are passionate about technology and want an opportunity to use your creativity to help grow and scale a global range of IT systems, Infrastructure and IT Services. Our cutting-edge technology allows us to stream sports content to millions of concurrent viewers globally across multiple platforms and devices. DAZN’s Cloud based architecture unifies a range of technologies in order to deliver a seamless user experience and support a global user base and company infrastructure.
This role will be based in our brand-new Hyderabad office. Join us in India’s beautiful “City of Pearls” and bring your ambition to life.
- 8+ years of experience in Business Analyst/Product - digital advertising analytics or a similar role.
- Strong analytical skills, with experience in analyzing data and identifying trends.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Familiarity with digital advertising platforms, such as Google AdWords, Facebook Ads, and programmatic advertising platforms.
- Experience with SQL, Excel, and data visualization tools, such as Tableau, is preferred.
Good to Have
- Analyze digital advertising metrics and identify trends to help improve ad performance.
- Provide insights into customer behavior and preferences to help drive ad targeting and optimization.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including marketing, sales, and product development, to develop and refine business strategies.
- Perform AB-Testing analysis to support business decisions.
- Prepare and present reports to stakeholders, including senior management, to help inform decision-making.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices in digital advertising.
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So, if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team,you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
DAZN VALUES – THE ‘HOW’ IN WHAT WE DO:
AMBITIOUS – people who want to make a big impact and drive DAZN forward. People who move fast and make success happen.
INVENTIVE – people with bright ideas who deliver great new experiences for our customers – and improvements for our business. People who come up with better, simpler ways of doing things.
PASSIONATE – people who are proud of our product, out content and our business – and love to shout about it. People who love what they do and show commitment every day.
BRAVE – people who take difficult decisions to help us focus on improving DAZN, our performance and our results. People who will take on challenges no matter what is in front of them.
SUPPORTIVE – people who know that we achieve more as a team than as individuals. People value inclusion and look out for each other, helping their colleagues enjoy their work and develop their careers. People who consider others before making decisions.
At DAZN, we are committed to fostering an inclusive environment that values equality and diversity, where everyone can contribute and have their voices heard. This means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities.
Everyone has the opportunity to make change and impact our DEI journey by joining our ERGs: Proud@DAZN, Women@DAZN, Disability@DAZN and ParentZone.
If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
Our aim is to make our hiring processes as accessible for everyone as possible, including providing adjustments for interviews where we can.
We look forward to hearing from you.