What's your new role about?
Are you an experienced Post Producer looking to join rapidly expanding global post production team? Then come join the team at DAZN.
We are looking for an experienced post producer to work in a busy sport based post production facility.
They will be working mainly across our Boxing production and working with larger global team that works on a wide range of sports to deliver high quality highlights, long form programming and online content in a 24/7 broadcast environment. They will be part of a dynamic team supporting and maintaining post production workflows across global facilities.
They will oversee the end to end Post Production process, from concept, planning and costing to delivery and archive. They will be working closely with the SVP of Operations and Head Of Global Post Production to cost and assure feasibility of new projects as well as look at strategy for post-production within the facility. This includes Project Management within deadline, budget and balance of efficient resources, such as staffing and workflow for large sometimes complex projects. They will be the main liaison between our production teams and our service provider ensuring that the correct workflows are in place and correct facilities booked for each project.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Working with Production teams to ensure the correct resourcing and smooth running of all post production projects that come through the facility.
- Implementing and maintaining bookings procedures.
- Taking and understanding full briefs from clients about new projects, led by a solid understanding of the full spectrum of post-production workflows and schedules.
- Liaising with Technical teams to devise and implement new workflows.
- Liaising with third party providers to booking the correct facilities based on requirements and to deal with any technical issues.
- Communicating effectively with clients and colleagues.
- Ensure that workflows are communicated to clients well.
- Gather Key Performance Indicators for the facility.
- Dealing with any issues that arise in a timely and efficient manner whilst communicating well with clients
- Work with Post Bookings Teams in other international offices to ensure that all events are being covered using the correct resources and most efficient workflow.
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Experience working as a Post Producer in a broadcast environment.
- Use of scheduling systems such as ScheduALL.
- Understanding of Post Production Workflows, including MAM systems and particularly content management and file sharing.
- Commercial awareness, from initial planning and budgeting through to managing day-to-day requirements and final delivery, on budget.
- Outstanding Communication Skills both verbal and written.
- Ability to manage multiple requirements and projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Willingness to travel and work within our other locations as needed.
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE!
- Experience is working in sport, or an interest in it.
- Having an understanding of sports rights.
- You’ll receive up to 15 days of Paid Time OFF (from the start), 9 paid holidays, Affordable Health Benefits (dental and vision included), Generous Sick Time package, Competitive Parental Leave, Short and long term disability paid by the company, Basic term Life Insurance and Personal Accident Insurance paid by the company, 401(k), Flexible work environment.
Here's a little more about us…
In 2015, DAZN was simply an idea. Now we are a global sports media tech company with over 2000 permanent employees and a unique product live in 7 territories, with more on the horizon.
If you were to ask one of our employees what it’s like to work at DAZN you may hear words such as progressive, brave, dynamic, agile and fun. We have a team of intelligent, hard-working individuals who believe in our product and who want to support our common goal: to change the way the world sees sport.
Using world class technological infrastructure and with expertise from the BBC, SKY, ESPN, FIFA, Nike, Facebook, Twitter, Spotify, Amazon and Now TV to name a few, DAZN features the widest array of live, on-demand and original sports content ever offered on one platform.
DAZN is available in US, Canada, Germany, Japan, Italy, Switzerland, Spain, Austria and Brazil on most connected devices including Smart TVs, smartphones, tablets and games consoles.
To find out more visit: http://media.dazn.com