What's your new role about?
Are you a CRM manager with a passion for sport and/or subscriptions? Have you delivered acquisition and retention communications in a commercial, target driven environment? If so, we may have the perfect role for you.
DAZN’s goal is to become the world’s largest sports broadcaster and one of the biggest entertainment services on the planet. From boxing to soccer and recently the launched NFL Game Pass International we know that growth really starts with keeping our existing customers engaged and retained. Joining a CRM executive and reporting into the VP of CRM, this role offers the opportunity to deliver meaningful change and drive initiatives to create impact across CRM with a focus on South America, North America and Canada. The ideal candidate will be familiar with sport in a South American/American context and will be required to translate communications when needed for South American markets.
As CRM Manager, you will be experienced in leading on strategic delivery and planning a tactical BAU schedule with a focus on acquisition and retention. You will be confident in personalisation and leverage our data and insight for your decision making and maximising results. Familiar with building and implementing automation, the role will be required to analyse results, optimise against findings and communicate performance to the business.
DAZN is a fast-paced, commercial environment and you will be expected to manage several workstreams concurrently, so efficient time and project management skills are paramount. Working across the international business, you will harness expertise from product, tech, content, UX, data and analytics to deliver our CRM output for fans around the world, so managing stakeholder relationships well will be key.
Like sport, no day will be the same and your projects will cover - automation, implementation, introduction of new data points, optimisations and testing, and tactical outputs for commercial growth. Once the Superbowl has ended there will be a focus on retention where you will collaborate with teams to implement coordinated and effective campaigns across all markets.
This role will be remote and based in the US
Benefits include access to DAZN, up to 15 days of paid time off and 9 days of annual leave, health benefits (including dental & eye care) and a generous sick time package as well as short and long-term disability covering, parental leave offering, personal insurances, such as basic life term and personal accident and access to a 401(k) retirement plan. You’ll also find a family friendly community, free access for you and one other to our workplace mental health platform app (Unmind), learning and development resources, opportunity for flexible working, and access to our internal speaker series and events.
As our new CRM Manager, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Define and deliver our NFL Game Pass International CRM strategy driving our revenue and subscriber growth targets. There will be opportunities to work across other exciting sports when required.
- Deliver against CRM targets and be agile in your output to meet channel contribution week-on-week. Maximising cross sell and up sell opportunities across subscription tiers and the DAZN portfolio.
- Manage personalisation and segmentation for optimal conversion and engagement. Utilise data availability and technical capabilities to push the boundaries of CRM.
- Lead testing and optimisation of our CRM creative & brand direction in collaboration with DAZN marketing and creative.
- Collaborate with the central retention team and VP of CRM to implement and execute our customer lifecycle strategy for NFL.
- Grow reach and galvanise supporters internationally through effective acquisition tactics, particularly by driving high volumes of acquisition to the free NFL subscription tier.
- Over 4 years’ experience in CRM Manager / execution role in a subscription business and / or at a sports right holder(s).
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, dynamic and international environment.
- You’ll bring strong problem-solving skills, along with an ability to manage a focussed workload, to tight deadlines.
- A passion for sport, with a deep understanding of what it means to be a fan, ideally in an international context.
- Excellence in stakeholder management. DAZN, is a multinational matrix organisation and you will be expected to influence the decisions of senior leaders in each market and across the NFL.
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So, if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team,you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
DAZN VALUES – THE ‘HOW’ IN WHAT WE DO:
AMBITIOUS – people who want to make a big impact and drive DAZN forward.
INVENTIVE – people with bright ideas who deliver great new experiences for our customers – and improvements for our business. People who come up with better, simpler ways of doing things.
PASSIONATE – people who are proud of our product, our content and our business – and love to shout about it. People who love what they do and show commitment every day.
BRAVE – people who take difficult decisions to help us focus on improving DAZN, our performance and our results.
SUPPORTIVE – people who know that we achieve more as a team than as individuals. People value inclusion and look out for each other, helping their colleagues enjoy their work and develop their careers. People who consider others before making decisions.
At DAZN, we are committed to fostering an inclusive environment that values equality and diversity, where everyone can contribute and have their voices heard. This means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities.
Everyone has the opportunity to make change and impact our DEI journey by joining our ERGs: Proud@DAZN, Women@DAZN, Disability@DAZN and ParentZone.
If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
Our aim is to make our hiring processes as accessible for everyone as possible, including providing adjustments for interviews where we can.
We look forward to hearing from you.