What's your new role about?
Would you like to be a part of newly created QA Team within DAZN structures?
In 2016 DAZN launched its direct-to-consumer app bringing more live sport directly to customers than ever before through a simple, intuitive, easy to use app and a low monthly price. By 2019 DAZN were playing more hours of live sports than any other company anywhere in the world.
Now it’s time to push new boundaries. DAZN believes there is a significant opportunity to offer commercial venues (bars, betting shops, hotels, retail store, cafes) a new proposition with more sports, more choice and better access then ever before and is looking for a QA Engineer to support its delivery.
As a QA Engineer, you will support the initial delivery and in-life support of DAZN for commercial premises by finding and reporting on defects across supported devices. You will collaborate with internal teams across product, development and design on defect resolution to ensure that business objectives are met, and manufacturer requirements are delivered within the applications.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Developing manual tests and supporting the team to deliver a high-quality product.
- Reporting defects in a clear and concise way.
- Professional development in Quality Assurance area.
- Providing documentation for delivered features.
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Around 2 years of previous experience in a similar QA team-based role – ideally focussed on testing software applications (apps, video games, OTT services) on consumer devices.
- A keen eye for quality and the ability to quickly spot defects.
- Good English skills - B2.
- Self-reliance, ability to prioritise day-to-day tasks and ability to cooperate with team.
- Analytical thinking skills.
IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU HAD THESE DESIRABLES TOO
- Experience of product development testing.
- Practical knowledge of Jira, TestRail, version control system.
- Knowledge of testing applications on web, Smart TVs and mobile devices.
- A passion for sports and the way they are consumed by customers.
- Familiarity with using tools like Postman and Charles.
- Development opportunities (knowledge sharing, mentorship programme, online Learning Zone and others)
- Private medical and dental cover (fully financed by DAZN)
- Life insurance
- MyBenefit platform (thousands of sports, culture or tourism benefits)
- Pension scheme (Pracowniczy Program Emerytalny)
- Financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme
- Flexible working arrangements, 1-hour lunch break incl. in working day
- Wellbeing initiatives
- High-end laptops (Macs or Windows)
- For more information on our perks and benefits please visit our Careers page.
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. There are no limits to what we can achieve. So if you want to push boundaries and help change the world, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team, everyone has the opportunity to make their mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
Because for us, it's all about Limitless Ambition - never settling, always restless, always wanting more for our customers. We're growing fast and have made a big impact so far, and that's just the beginning. There's so much we can do. Working with us is exciting, empowering and truly global.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to succeed at DAZN. Come and join our team.
Who we are and what we do:
* Headquartered in the UK with 2,200 employees located in over 25 countries
* Home to DAZN – the largest, fastest-growing global sports streaming service live in over 200 countries and territories. You can subscribe to our global service at www.dazn.com
* We guarantee affordable access on most connected devices including smart TVs, set-top boxes, streaming sticks, smartphones, tablets, PCs and game consoles
* We work across every aspect of the way fans engage with sports; from production, through to content distribution and commercialisation
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity - where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing the best people across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations and gender identities. We actively discourage any photos, personal letters or disclosure of any information that concerns other information than your professional experience.