What's your new role about?
Would you like to be a part of newly created QA Team within DAZN structures?
In 2016 DAZN launched its direct-to-consumer app bringing more live sport directly to customers than ever before through a simple, intuitive, easy to use app and a low monthly price. By 2019 DAZN were playing more hours of live sports than any other company anywhere in the world.
Now it’s time to push new boundaries. DAZN believes there is a significant opportunity to offer commercial venues (bars, betting shops, hotels, retail store, cafes) a new proposition with more sports, more choice and better access then ever before and is looking for a QA Engineer to support its delivery.
As a QA Engineer, you will support the initial delivery and in-life support of DAZN for commercial premises by finding and reporting on defects across supported devices. You will collaborate with internal and external teams across product, development and design on defect resolution to ensure that business objectives are met, and manufacturer requirements are delivered within the applications.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Developing manual tests and supporting the team to deliver a high-quality product.
- Defining test objectives, writing and executing test cases and test scenarios
- Reporting defects in a clear and concise way.
- Professional development in Quality Assurance area.
- Providing documentation for delivered features.
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Around 2 years of previous experience in a similar QA team-based role – ideally focussed on testing software applications (apps, video games, OTT services) on consumer devices.
- Experience in designing tests for Functional & Non-Functional Requirements across pre-production and production
- Practical knowledge of JIRA, TestRail or any other testing toolset.
- A keen eye for quality and the ability to quickly spot defects.
- Ability to create test cases and test plans
- Good English skills - B2.
- Self-reliance, ability to prioritise day-to-day tasks and ability to cooperate with team.
- Analytical thinking skills.
IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU HAD THESE DESIRABLES TOO
- A passion for sports and the way they are consumed by customers.
- Familiarity with using tools like Postman, Charles, Salesforce, Zuora
- Knowledge of testing applications on Smart TVs
- Practical knowledge of any programming language
- Experience with Gherkin and BDD
- Skills and experience in test automation – knowledge of any tool for automating tests
- Development opportunities (knowledge sharing, mentorship programme, online Learning Zone and others)
- Private medical and dental cover (fully financed by DAZN)
- Life insurance
- MyBenefit platform (thousands of sports, culture or tourism benefits)
- Pension scheme (Pracowniczy Program Emerytalny)
- Financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme
- Flexible working arrangements, 1-hour lunch break incl. in working day
- Wellbeing initiatives
- High-end laptops (Macs or Windows)
- For more information on our perks and benefits please visit our Careers page.
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
At part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations and gender identities. If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
We look forward to hearing from you.