What's your new role about?
Do you like the pride of being at the front line of the support team - then you are meant to be here!
If you want to be a pro and you are set to own the responsibility of supporting variety of software systems used in the business - this might just be the perfect role for you.
With your background in third party software support, license management and customer handling, you will get the chance to acquire expertise in world class systems in this era. Access Control team within the wider Service Desk department is DAZN’s first line support team for its employees and is an integral part of third-party software administration. On a day-to-day basis, you will interact with a lot of people within the business supporting them on their enquiries, managing system access as well as troubleshoot and resolve any issues within your remit.
How will you stand out to us?
· Knowledge in Software support and administration.
· Excellent in English language – verbal and written
... the rest we can teach you with your hunger to make an impact.
As our new Service Desk Analyst, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Monitor workflow and respond to enquiries via email, chat, tickets, and community
- Escalate and engage technical teams swiftly if the issue is out of your scope.
- Troubleshoot isolated issues.
- Manage user activation and deactivation.
- Manage system configuration
- Create purchase requisitions
- Active license management
- Create documentations
- On board new software’s into our support structure and learn them
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
- A university or college qualification in computer services, information technology systems, or computer programming.
- Experience in software administration / system administration.
- Experience working on Adobe, Jetbrains and/or any other software admin consoles.
- Experience in creating purchase requisitions
- Experience in communicating with vendors / software providers via email.
- Ability to understand and read between the lines of the customer’s query.
- Email etiquette
- Patience, attentiveness and adaptive to change.
- Good time management skills, adhering to the schedules, managing activities based on priority.
- Experience in working on Office 365 apps
- Excellent in English language - written and verbal
- Must be able to work in shifts which will include weekends, public holidays and overnights.
- Minimum of 10MBPS Fibre broadband connectivity that enables working from home effectively. (Dongle / Mobile hotspot – not allowed)
Even better if you have:
- Sports knowledge.
- Experience in working on ServiceNow, Atlassian apps (Jira, Confluence).
- Knowledge in programming language, scripting.
- An ITIL qualification is preferable but not essential.
Here's a little more about us…
· Internal Job Title: Analyst – Service Desk
· Reports To (title): Team Leader – Service Desk
· Team: Access Control
· Location: India (Mangalore / Home working)
· Hours of Work: 13/5 - 9 hours shift pattern - 2 offs
· Line Management Responsibility: No
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations and gender identities. If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
We look forward to hearing from you.