What's your new role about?
As part of the Paid Social team, you would focus on delivering global synergies in media to deliver acquisition at scale. We live, breathe, and think growth and are looking for team members to deliver & build campaigns, driving objectives at defined payback.
In this role you will be a key member of the Paid Media team and will focus on looking at our paid social channels in a holistic way to understand what the best and most effective ways we should be spending our advertising dollars.
This role is based in London. Benefits include access to DAZN, 25 days’ annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years), annual performance-related bonus, private medical insurance, life assurance, pension contributions up to 5%, family friendly community including enhanced parental leave, electric vehicle benefit option, free access for you and one other to our workplace mental health platform app (Unmind), learning and development resources, opportunity for flexible working and access to our internal speaker series and events.
As our new Paid Social Manager, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Help to implement a global paid strategy & roadmap for the social channels, leveraging audiences, creative & tech to deliver campaigns across various social platforms.
- Be responsible for a large portfolio of in-house social campaigns spanning multiple markets, and languages, from conception to execution, optimising & reporting.
- Provide a full funnel framework from Brand, Demand to Conversion Retention across all key platforms.
- Work with the brand, creative, organic social and ad tech teams to support the activation process.
- To manage a team to deliver demonstrable results for the appropriate level of investment.
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
- Demonstrable hands-on experience running Paid Social campaigns at scale.
- The understanding of the importance of a full funnel measurement framework.
- Commercial understanding to know the demands and expectations in a constantly evolving environment.
- Experience in a rigorous, data-led approach to performance through the media for both direct response and upper/mid funnel campaigns.
- Experience in leading and developing a team of digital media specialists.
- Excellent communication skills to coordinate and lead discussions with internal and external stakeholders locally and globally.
Even better if you have:
- Interest in sports and/or the media/OTT landscape.
- Experience working with or within a digital subscription business.
- Experience in managing relationships with key partners (Meta, Twitter, TikTok, etc.).
- Familiarity with incremental testing, Media Mix Modelling/Econometric model inputs and outputs and what that means for digital marketing.
- Experience managing ads on a global scale.
- Experience with Dynamic Creative Optimisation.
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities. We are supported by our talented Employee Resource Group communities: proud@DAZN, women@DAZN, disability@DAZN and ParentZONE.
If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
Our aim is to make our hiring processes as accessible for everyone as possible, including providing adjustments for interviews where we can.
We look forward to hearing from you.