What's your new role about?
Do you have the ability to combine intellectual curiosity with logical thought to keep our customers satisfied? Do you have experience with Zuora, Salesforce, Adyen or payment consoles like Google Play Billing or Apple In-App Purchases? Are you looking to join a winning team?
At DAZN, we are looking for a Payment Operations Specialist to take responsibility for the day-to-day management of the payment’s ecosystem and CRM platforms. We will also need you to perform analysis on transactional data and support optimisation. Working closely with Quality Assurance and Customer Service teams to validate requirements, you will also undertake live issue investigation, manage and resolve payment issues for our customers.
Together with the PayOps Team Leader, you built key relationships with Operations, Product Management and Development teams to support the launch of new features, new markets and ensure the smooth running of existing features.
Whilst proactively interacting with stakeholders to understand requirements and improvements, you will provide support for the day to day.
This role has great potential to expand your understanding and knowledge of all aspects of online payments and ecommerce, from acquirer testing to definition of risk strategies to counter payments fraud.
In return, you will have support from the Product Acquisition Team based in London, Poland and Amsterdam, to enable you to upskill in e-commerce management and analytical techniques. You’ll also get to travel abroad to support product launches and to receive training from the rest of the Payments Team and meet key stakeholders.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Own the day-to-day management of the payment’s ecosystem including Salesforce, Zuora, Adyen and 3rd party payment method consoles such as Google Play Billing and Apple In-App Purchases
- Work with Customer Services to manage and resolve Payment Issues
- Enable new payment methods and support the launch of new markets, assisting and enabling Finance with reporting and QA with testing
- Transactional analysis and Payments Ecosystem optimisation
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- High computer and data literacy (including Excel)
- Strong communication skills
- You have intellectual curiosity combined with outstanding analytical skills
- Passion for the customer data
- Ability to multi-task efficiently and efficiently prioritise workloads
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- Knowledge of the payments landscape
- Experience with payments platforms (e.g. Adyen, WorldPay, Stripe, etc)
- Experience with subscription-based products, ecommerce or online payments in general
- Experience with mobile payments
- Analytical mindset
- Passionate about Sport
- Reports To (title): Head of Payment Operations
- Career Level: CL2
- Country and Location: Munich, Germany
- Hours of Work: 40
- Line Management Responsibility: No
GERMANY BENEFITS INCLUDE...
- 30 days’ annual leave, company festivities, fresh fruit, coffee and other refreshments.
- And there’s more…… you’ll have access to our online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development. We also have a structured management development programme and a financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme. Most importantly our great working atmosphere.
*Please Note - some of these benefits will be available to you upon successful completion of your probation.
Here's a little more about us…
In 2015, DAZN was simply an idea. Now we are a global media tech company with over 2500 permanent employees and a unique live and on-demand sport streaming service which is active in multiple territories around the world.
Our company is also home to some of the world’s most popular sports websites including Goal.com, Sporting News and Spox.com.
If you were to ask one of our employees what it’s like to work at DAZN you may hear words such as progressive, brave, dynamic, agile and fun. We have a team of intelligent, hard-working individuals who believe in our product and who want to support our common goal: to change the way the world sees sport.
Using world class technological infrastructure and the expertise of the very best talent drawn from the BBC, SKY, ESPN, FIFA, Nike, Facebook, Twitter, Spotify, Amazon and Now TV to name a few, DAZN is leading the charge to give sports fans around the world access to sport anytime, anywhere.
DAZN is available on nearly every connected device including TVs, smartphones, tablets, PCs and games consoles.
The platform is going through a period of rapid expansion with further new markets to be revealed soon.