What's your new role about?
Are you looking for a chance to make a lasting impact on a company that's changing the way the world consumes sports? Keep reading!
DAZN are a global sports streaming service currently live in 9 countries. We've opened a development centre in Amsterdam in September 2018 and are growing rapidly hiring across Tech & Product! You'll work in a fast paced, dynamic environment where you'll have the freedom to work closely with Hiring Managers and interviewers, and pick up a variety of projects such as improving hiring processes, working on employer branding, organizing conferences and events, strategies to impact Diversity & Inclusion to make a lasting impact on an exciting business.
You will be joining a team of 5 people in Recruitment in Amsterdam, another 10 in London, Leeds and Poland, and of course an office full of techies and product people.
If you're passionate about Tech Recruiting, finding that needle in a haystack, being creative & pro-active and collaborating closely with your stakeholders to attract top talent? Then this might be the perfect role for you.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Find, engage and interview the best Engineers and Product people worldwide to attract them to join DAZN
- Take on larger projects such as working on employer branding to attract top talent for DAZN, organising events and conferences, running interview training for your hiring manager.
- Act as a talent adviser towards your interviewers and hiring managers on defining role requirements, improving interview capability, running a great hiring process and finding quality hires for the business, using a data driven approach
- Be an ambassador of the candidate – champion the delivery of a best-in-class candidate experience for every single candidate you interact with
- Be the safe guard for culture and prioritise quality over quantity
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Minimum five years of Tech Recruitment experience with at least 2 years in an in-house role
- Proven success directly sourcing and adopting creative approaches to build candidate pipelines
- Results driven and thrive in a fast paced, dynamic environment, dealing with large volumes of candidates
- Best in class stakeholder management and ability to build successful recruitment strategies
- Passionate about providing excellent candidate experience
- Experience hiring internationally
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- Data driven approach and mindset
Here's a little more about us…
In 2015, DAZN was simply an idea. Now we are the biggest sports streaming site in the world (by minutes viewed)!
If you were to ask one of our employees what it’s like to work at DAZN you may hear words such as progressive, brave, dynamic, agile and fun. We have a team of intelligent, hard-working individuals who believe in our product and who want to support our common goal: to change the way the world sees sport.
Using world class technological infrastructure and with expertise from the BBC, SKY, ESPN, FIFA, Nike, Facebook, Twitter, Spotify, Amazon and Now TV to name a few, DAZN features the widest array of live, on-demand and original sports content ever offered on one platform.
DAZN is available in Germany, Switzerland and Austria, Italy, Spain, US, Canada, Japan and most recently Brazil on most connected devices including Smart TVs, smartphones, tablets and games consoles.