What's your new role about?
PAYROLL IS NOT BORING!
Despite what outsiders might think, you'll know that payroll can be exciting, challenging, and much more than just data entry – especially when it’s for the fastest growing sports company in the world! More typically introduced as the ‘V.I.P’ within the business, you will be responsible for ensuring our employees are paid correctly, on time, and receive excellent customer service for all payroll queries.
As the Global Payroll Advisor for the UK and various International locations, you will be responsible for coordinating, processing and paying 1300+ employees on a monthly basis. You will work closely with the international HR & Payroll teams to build strong working relationships and ensure process consistency and governance is maintained in accordance with the VP.
You will be a stickler for clean and accurate data, have a hawk eye for discrepancies, and perhaps get a little excited by processes and excel spreadsheets! Supporting the VP, you will be involved with multiple mini HR/Payroll projects throughout the year including; ASR, payroll consolidation projects, new market payroll rollouts, and process/system improvements. Your UK and International payroll knowledge and expertise will give us much needed support and help drive the HR function to success.
This is an exciting time for the DAZN business with ever expanding growth and success. Working within a collaborative and vibrant HR environment, your passion for success will fit perfectly within our team!
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Lead the end to end processing of UK payrolls (Imports, data keying into ADPfreedom, manual calculations, reports, reconciliations etc)
- Responsible for co-ordinating, collating and inputting variables within the pre-agreed deadlines, seeking necessary authorisations as appropriate and submission to third party payroll companies for payroll processing
- Responding to various employee queries within DAZN SLA
- Recognising and mitigating risks
- Running various data reports from Oracle
- Preparing payrolls for monthly approvals and assisting with the submission of Statutory notices and relevant tax documents to third parties
- Ensure that the safeguards and controls remain in place and any changes are recorded and communicated to minimise risk
- Liaising with tax advisors for mobility/secondment advice
- Build effective working relationships and credibility with key stakeholders and third-party providers
- Assist with audits and finance queries
- Support the wider International HR teams with payroll and process queries
- Ensuring that all data is managed and maintained in accordance with the Data Protection regulations (GDPR)
- Maintain, update and help create relevant Payroll policies, procedures, forms and knowledge articles as and when required
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- ADP Freedom
- Minimum of 4-5 years UK payroll processing experience
- International payroll experience (Primarily Europe)
- Strong MSOffice literacy (Excel VLOOKUP essential)
- Excellent English - both spoken and written
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- Fluent in French/Italian/German
- Oracle Fusion
- International benefit administration experience
- Reports To (title): VP Global Payroll & People Services
- Career Level: CL3
- Hours of Work: 37.5
- Line Management Responsibility: No
UK BENEFITS INCLUDE
- 25 days’ annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years), single cover Aviva Private medical insurance*, Life Assurance (4x annual salary), matching pension contributions up to 5%, Travel Loan, Cycle to Work Scheme* and more.
- You’ll have access to our online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development. We also have a structured management development programme and a financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme.
*Please Note - some of these benefits will be available to you upon successful completion of your probation.
Here's a little more about us…
In 2015, DAZN was simply an idea. Now we are a global media tech company with over 2500 permanent employees and a unique live and on-demand sport streaming service which is active in multiple territories around the world.
Our company is also home to some of the world’s most popular sports websites including Goal.com
, Sporting News and Spox.com
If you were to ask one of our employees what it’s like to work at DAZN you may hear words such as progressive, brave, dynamic, agile and fun. We have a team of intelligent, hard-working individuals who believe in our product and who want to support our common goal: to change the way the world sees sport.
Using world class technological infrastructure and the expertise of the very best talent drawn from the BBC, SKY, ESPN, FIFA, Nike, Facebook, Twitter, Spotify, Amazon and Now TV to name a few, DAZN is leading the charge to give sports fans around the world access to sport anytime, anywhere.
DAZN is available on nearly every connected device including TVs, smartphones, tablets, PCs and games consoles.
The platform is going through a period of rapid expansion with further new markets to be revealed soon.