What's your new role about?
If you are looking to take the next step in your Networking career, then this is a great opportunity to lead our diverse and expanding Global Network Support and NOC teams. Your leadership of these two key teams will have a direct impact in providing first class service to DAZN's global network and delivery of network development and security projects. By leading the support of incidents, problems and changes, your teams will maintain the highest standards of network availability across our global infrastructure to support the global expansion of DAZN's global sport streaming service, providing live and on demand content to fans in over 200 countries!
By leading and developing DAZN's Network Support and NOC teams within a critical environment, your role will be fast-paced and key to the global management of network systems delivering live video. Our Technology teams are always looking to push technical boundaries and move to the next-level of ground breaking Technology to advance what DAZN delivers.
So, if you thrive in a fast moving, evolving, Technology driven environment and are keen to use your combination of Networking and Leadership skills, then our Head of Network Support could be the perfect next step for you!
HERE'S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Manage a support team to provide first class support to DAZN’s Customers
- Provide input into the support process and act as a lead on support and service issues, strategy and approach
- Ensure monitoring solutions are up to date and adequate for support requirements
- Develop and grow the current NOC team
- Set clear objectives, evaluate progress and instil a high performance culture with focus on teamwork, service excellence and ownership for resolving customer issues
- Ensure working practices are well defined and operational with minimal disruption using technology to improve efficiency as appropriate
- Manage the team and individual performance, technical and skills development
- Remain aware of new product developments in the area of network technology providing input and tactical direction to the business on customer service and support challenges
- Liaison with the internal functions including sales, product management, engineering, network operations, provisioning and other service functions
- Ensure high quality, up-to-date documentation exists for all service arrangements
- Administrate asset database
YOU'LL NEED TO HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS
- Experience managing and developing a support team
- Previous experience in a Global Media or Managed Service business
- Experience of driving change initiatives in a service environment
- Experienced and conversant in Service Level Agreements and Operational Schedules
- In depth understanding of Cisco, Checkpoint and F5 networks
- An understanding of TCP/IP
- Able to develop effective relationships internally at a variety of levels and work closely with Service management teams
- Experience improving and developing the knowledge & skills of others
IT'D BE GREAT IF YOU HAD THESE TOO
- CCNP qualification
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life.
We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. There are no limits to what we can achieve. So, if you want to push boundaries and change the world, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry, and we're not going to stop.
Because for us, it's all about Limitless Ambition - never settling, always restless, always wanting more for our customers. We're growing fast and have made a big impact so far, and that's just the beginning. There's so much we can do. Working with us is exciting, empowering and truly global.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to succeed at DAZN. Come and join our team
DAZN – who we are and what we do:
- Headquartered in the UK
- 2,800 employees in over 24 countries.
- We are home to DAZN – the largest, fastest-growing global sports streaming service
- DAZN is live in Spain, Italy, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Brazil, the USA, Canada, and Japan.
- We guarantee affordable access on all devices including TVs, smartphones, tablets, games consoles and PCs
- We work across every aspect from broadcast planning & production through to content distribution & commercialisation
- We run some of the world's most popular sports sites, including Goal, Sporting News and Spox.
To find out more visit: https://careers.dazn.com/