What's your new role about?
An exciting opportunity for an Adobe Premiere Pro editor to join us at DAZN.
We are looking for a senior editor who has worked in a fast-paced environment, with extensive experience delivering fast-turnaround projects and meeting broadcast deadlines for delivery. Working with a number of production teams, a real creative flair is needed when editing extremely varied content from magazine shows, highlights programmes and branded content.
You will be working on some key sports highlights that are broadcast around the globe, you will be expected to work a varied shift pattern which can include working weekends and late evenings.
As well as working with producers, you will be expected to bring your own ideas to each project and be able to communicate them effectively.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Editing a range of content with a strong creative flare.
- Producing work that adheres to quality control specifications and required technical standards.
- Exercising strong editorial judgement appropriate to content needs.
- Experience working on long and short form content.
- Experience editing magazine shows.
- Demonstrated finishing / online skills.
- Strong effects editing skills, with experience using Boris and Sapphire plugin effects.
- Proven track record of colour grading on varying types of content and camera rushes.
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Excellent Premiere-based editing software skills.
- Several years’ broadcast experience in both long and short-form editing. (Please include a credits list/show-reel in your application)
- Good understanding of technical workflows and delivery aspects of broadcast and digital media.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, meet production deadlines and manage time effectively.
- Experience of colour grading using Premiere Pro.
- Ability to manage the delivery of multi-format programme files.
- Be ready to work to a precise brief, but when prompted, contribute with your own ideas and creativity.
- Work well as part of a team and accept feedback.
- Have an excellent eye for detail.
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE...
- Due to the fast turnaround environment, you will be working in, you must be good at problem-solving.
- Experience in creating GFXs and an understanding of GFX workflows would be beneficial.
- Experience using a MAM system.
- All projects will be related to sport, so an interest in this area is desirable.