What's your new role about?
Do you know what Good Security looks like? Are you interested in helping us shape our Security at DAZN?
If you Think Like an Attacker, know how to Minimize the Blast Radius and if Principles of Least Privilege and ‘secure by design’ are familiar to you and you could help DAZN put them into practise, then we would love to hear from you!
At DAZN these are not buzzwords but techniques that we use to improve Security. As part of our Security Operations team, you will translate the Principles into real life tangible controls: configurations and monitors that allow us to Detect early and Respond conclusively to support the global expansion of our Sport Streaming service.
If you are a person that knows when to throw away the rulebook and can really think about the environment in front of you to solve security challenges in a place like no other, then read on!
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Build-out the monitoring solutions across OT and IT environments
- Be a Cyber SME – plugging-in to the Incident Response Fusion team
- Make assessments and recommendations to improve the security posture with the technical teams
- Bring a knowledge of security tooling and understand vendor-space
- Run projects to deploy security technology
- Translate the motivations of attackers into boardroom briefings, predict attacks
- Establish relationships and escalation paths with the business
HERE ARE SOME SKILLS THAT WILL HELP YOU EXCEL IN YOUR ROLE
- Team leadership & mentoring skills
- Technical Security skills such as detection and triage
- Incident Response skills including planning and presenting reports
- Skills across all the usual IT (O365, Office & Networks) spaces.
- Skills across the cloud (AWS, NewRelic, PagerDuty) space
IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU HAD THESE TOO
- Familiarity with regulations such as data protection legislation, or Payment Card Industry, or security frameworks such as ISO 27001, CIS and CSA Cloud Controls Matrix (CCM)
- JIRA, Confluence, ServiceNow
- Bring relevant experience and certifications
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. There are no limits to what we can achieve. So if you want to push boundaries and help change the world, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team, everyone has the opportunity to make their mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
Because for us, it's all about Limitless Ambition - never settling, always restless, always wanting more for our customers. We're growing fast and have made a big impact so far, and that's just the beginning. There's so much we can do. Working with us is exciting, empowering and truly global.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to succeed at DAZN. Come and join our team.
Who we are and what we do:
* Headquartered in the UK with 2,200 employees located in over 25 countries.
* Home to DAZN – the largest, fastest-growing global sports streaming service live in over 200 countries and territories.
* We guarantee affordable access on most connected devices including smart TVs, set-top boxes, streaming sticks, smartphones, tablets, PCs and game consoles.
* We work across every aspect of the way fans engage with sports; from production, through to content distribution and commercialisation.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity - where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing the best people across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations and gender identities. We actively discourage any photos, personal letters or disclosure of any information that concerns other information than your professional experience.