What's your new role about?
This is the chance of a lifetime. You'll play a vital role in building a world-class brand that delivers for customers each and every day. Your creativity will drive us to bigger and better things - your ideas will come to life as advertising campaigns that resonate around the world. You'll bring fame to our brand, building an enviable reputation for making the changes people want to see in the world. If this excites, you could be the person to lead our global Brand and Campaigns teams as we continue to grow the business across the world.
Come and be a truly inspiring, influential leader. Are you someone who can lead the development of our global brand and advertising, using customer data and insights to affect how we position and present ourselves, and make better decisions? We’ve already made massive gains in these areas, and we’d like to meet someone who can continue this excellent work, drawing implications from a variety of insight sources, to understand how we can further develop, and then drive this strategy across the whole organisation.
A significant part of the role involves building relationships across DAZN to better influence the direction of the business, from the brilliant members of your team, to your peers and your exec co. You’ll inspire trust in your team, creating visibility of the superb work and use your influencing skills to ensure there is a shared understanding of its importance across the organisation.
The Brand & Campaigns teams are a fantastic group of ambitious, high performing individuals. We work on areas from market launches to ambassador strategy, to defining new areas for the brand to move into. You will be challenged, and you’ll work incredibly hard, but you’ll have a huge amount of fun along the way, working for the brand that everyone in the sporting world is talking about.
This is a great time to join us – come and help us build a better, more brilliant DAZN.
Benefits include 25 days’ annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years), private medical insurance, life assurance, pension contributions up to 5%, access to learning portal, training and development and more.
HERE'S WHAT YOU'LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Own the global DAZN brand entity, developing a distinct, motivating positioning, which contributes to making the brand famous and empowers Marketing, Product & Programming teams to create content & assets which drive stronger connections with consumers and grow our key brand metrics
- Make the global brand positioning live, creating relevance centrally and across all markets. Develop usable guidelines which guide how the brand manifests in every consumer touchpoint
- Own global consumer insights in relation to the brand, commissioning actionable research and insight generation to further develop the brand in all or specific markets
- Develop & evolve the global campaign platform, ensuring local campaign briefs can be developed using this approach and can satisfy our brand and commercial ambitions
- Identify opportunities to scale and drive efficiencies in our approach to developing advertising campaigns and brand building
- Support in maximising value from other brand programmes e.g. sponsorship, ambassador and partnership programmes
- Create excellent working relationships with teams across the organisation; local marketing teams, Product & Customer Experience, Programming etc, driving trust in the central Brand function
- Lead, inspire & develop (the awesome) Global Brand & Campaigns team
- Be the bridge between our Subscription and our Customer & Innovation functions, ensuring all our output fulfils our acquisition and retention goals, and enhances the customer experience
- Manage and inspire our global creative agency
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Experience of developing brand strategy for a global consumer brand
- Experience of leadership roles in fast-growth digital businesses
- A hunger for discovering customer insights which can be used to unlock brand value and growth
- Ability to write brilliant, clear, concise briefs
- Strong commercial acumen and an understanding of the relationship between brand, customer and commercial outcomes
- Experience in leading teams through the creative briefing and development process, from insight to execution
- Comfortable with ambiguity, possessing the maturity, initiative and fluidity of approach required to deal with a rapidly changing business landscape
- Comfortable in fast-paced innovative, high-performance work environments which demand active decision-making and considered risk taking
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. There are no limits to what we can achieve. So if you want to push boundaries and help change the world, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team, everyone has the opportunity to make their mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
Because for us, it's all about Limitless Ambition - never settling, always restless, always wanting more for our customers. We're growing fast and have made a big impact so far, and that's just the beginning. There's so much we can do. Working with us is exciting, empowering and truly global.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to succeed at DAZN. Come and join our team.
Who we are and what we do:
* Headquartered in the UK with 2,200 employees located in over 25 countries
* Home to DAZN – the largest, fastest-growing global sports streaming service live in over 200 countries and territories. You can subscribe to our global service at www.dazn.com
* We guarantee affordable access on most connected devices including smart TVs, set-top boxes, streaming sticks, smartphones, tablets, PCs and game consoles
* We work across every aspect of the way fans engage with sports; from production, through to content distribution and commercialisation
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity - where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing the best people across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations and gender identities. We actively discourage any photos, personal letters or disclosure of any information that concerns other information than your professional experience.