What's your new role about?
As a Coverage Administrator, you will be responsible to keep the schedule of events required for various products of DAZN updated in CMS. You will be required to input data into our business systems that informs or allows our stakeholders to complete their job further down the chain.
The successful candidate will be working within a fast paced, exciting and highly productive environment. This is a demanding, responsible, varied, exciting and challenging role where a passion for sport is beneficial.
This role is shift based; including weekend and night shifts.
- Check for email updates and amending fixtures, Kick off etc. into CMS tool
- Timely updating of events referring email and WON
- Meet or exceed all performance and production goals and delivering to the organisation set standard
- Scheduling events in various DAZN tools and application for upcoming sports events for different products
- Sound knowledge of MS office applications [specially Outlook and Excel]
- Sound knowledge of variety of sporting events
- Ability to prioritize multiple task
- Confident in handling email enquiries
DESIRABLE REQUIREMENTS (DO YOU HAVE THESE DESIRABLES?)
- Ensure email updates are actioned based on priority
- Ensure events are set up rightly
- Strong knowledge of social tools such as Twitter and good google research skills
- Have the discipline to work as part of a team, to tight deadlines, in a high-pressure environment
- Good writing skills
THESE ARE THE DAZN COMPETENCIES YOU’LL NEED TO SUCCEED IN YOUR ROLE….
- Delivering results – Ability to achieve the set expectations and delivering on expected results
- Planning and Organizing - Ability to set priorities, goals
- Creativity and Team work - Working collaboratively with a group of people in order to accomplish a task or achieve a goal
- Communicating with Impact - Ability to effectively exchange information, news, ideas and meaning in a business environment
- You’ll receive up to 25 days annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years), Festival Holidays, Family cover Liberty Videocon mediclaim, Gratuity Scheme and other statutory benefits. Free transportation facility is available to commute to and fro. We also have a business lunch within our office premises.
- And there’s more…… You’ll have access to the DAZN online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development. We also have a structured management development programme. If you fancy a move abroad; DAZN are currently seeking the best talent in a number of countries around the world!
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life.
We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. There are no limits to what we can achieve. So, if you want to push boundaries and change the world, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry, and we're not going to stop.
Because for us, it's all about Limitless Ambition - never settling, always restless, always wanting more for our customers. We're growing fast and have made a big impact so far, and that's just the beginning. There's so much we can do. Working with us is exciting, empowering and truly global.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to succeed at DAZN. Come and join our team
DAZN – who we are and what we do:
- Headquartered in the UK
- 2,800 employees in over 24 countries.
- We are home to DAZN – the largest, fastest-growing global sports streaming service
- DAZN is live in Spain, Italy, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Brazil, the USA, Canada, and Japan.
- We guarantee affordable access on all devices including TVs, smartphones, tablets, games consoles and PCs
- We work across every aspect from broadcast planning & production through to content distribution & commercialisation
- We run some of the world's most popular sports sites, including Goal, Sporting News and Spox.
To find out more visit: https://careers.dazn.com/