What's your new role about?
Disrupting an industry isn’t easy! DAZN is playing more hours of live sports than any other company anywhere in the world!
As we bring new ideas to market and evolve our product, it’s essential that we execute to a high standard in Customer Services and evolve our model in service to look after our fans. Forecast management and planning plays a pivotal role in ensuring we are operationally ready.
You will lead the build of a robust forecast, analyse trends and drive continuous improvement into our CS operation. You will ensure we’re always business ready for events of all sizes and product development that could drive demand.
You will look for improvements towards our KPI’s and provide insight to leadership on how we drive improvement.
Capturing trends, understanding what drives demand and working across our teams to demonstrate areas of improvement will be a key part of this role. We have a digital first contact strategy, so experience in forecast planning and analysis across digital contact strategies is crucial for success e.g. Live chat, What’s App, Social
Change management – you will have experience in working on projects, being part of a wider team to deliver your scope of the project execution related to forecasting, planning and readiness. You will also work with each Customer Service market lead and drive continuous improvement, productivity and efficiency.
DAZN is fast paced, exciting and dynamic, if this is an environment you thrive in, then this is the role for you.
Welcome to DAZN, the world’s leading live OTT sports service.
This role will be based in our brand new Hyderabad office. Join us in India’s beautiful “City of Pearls” and bring your ambition to life.
Benefits will include access to DAZN, an annual performance related bonus, family friendly community, free access for you and one other to our workplace mental health platform app (Unmind), learning and development resources and access to our internal speaker series and events.
As our new CS Workforce Planning Analyst you'll have the opportunity to:
- Forecasting customer contacts across multiple regions and channels
- Monitoring and Reporting on; Performance, Plan v Actual, Contact Trends and Schedule Adherence
- Manage and Own short > Medium term forecasts
- Support the delivery of our KPI’s and improving our ops readiness capabilities
- Produce agent schedules aligned to forecast, sharing with operations teams within agreed schedule period
- Schedule breaks, development activities, shift changes, holidays etc
- Regular review of incoming demand, optimising agent schedules & queues to meet service level targets
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
- Forecast planning background
- Customer service experience
- WFM tools
- Advanced excel skills
- Salesforce knowledge
- Process management and improvement
- Worked with different countries and understand how local market nuances impact Customer behaviour
- Used to working in a digital world, with digital contact channels e.g. social, what’s app, live chat etc
- Experience modelling CS requirements using excel
- Data manipulation (reporting tools and excel)
- Good planning and execution skills
- Analytical, inquisitive and problem solving mindset
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Good communication skills – clear and concise
- A keen interest in sports
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So, if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team,you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
DAZN VALUES – THE ‘HOW’ IN WHAT WE DO:
AMBITIOUS – people who want to make a big impact and drive DAZN forward.
INVENTIVE – people with bright ideas who deliver great new experiences for our customers – and improvements for our business. People who come up with better, simpler ways of doing things.
PASSIONATE – people who are proud of our product, our content and our business – and love to shout about it. People who love what they do and show commitment every day.
BRAVE – people who take difficult decisions to help us focus on improving DAZN, our performance and our results.
SUPPORTIVE – people who know that we achieve more as a team than as individuals. People value inclusion and look out for each other, helping their colleagues enjoy their work and develop their careers. People who consider others before making decisions.
At DAZN, we are committed to fostering an inclusive environment that values equality and diversity, where everyone can contribute and have their voices heard. This means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities.
Everyone has the opportunity to make change and impact our DEI journey by joining our ERGs: Proud@DAZN, Women@DAZN, Disability@DAZN and ParentZone.
If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
Our aim is to make our hiring processes as accessible for everyone as possible, including providing adjustments for interviews where we can.
We look forward to hearing from you.