What's your new role about?
WHAT'S YOUR NEW ROLE ABOUT?
We’re looking for a passionate product manager with experience in consumer-facing web & mobile apps.
The challenge you will be facing is enriching the customers’ experience by identifying, creating, and improving the way they engage & interact with the application across mobile, web, and smart TV devices.
You should be skilled in researching and analyzing users’ needs, intents, and business cases. You need to have a great visual aptitude, meaning that you’re fluent in defining user workflows. As an intelligent and curious professional, you’ll solve problems with your innovative thinking.
DAZN X was born out of DAZN Group’s acquisition of video streaming company TEXEL. DAZN Group is the leading global sports streaming platform, active in more than 200 countries, while DAZN X operates as its global business unit bringing new technology and expertise, and taking the fan experience to the next level.
DAZN X is also the group’s new technology innovation hub, a place for media-relevant startups to present their latest technologies to be reviewed and invited to partner directly through DAZN’s network.
DAZN X is here to revolutionize the sports viewing experience by making it more exciting and sociable, and to develop interactive and engaging content layers for fans, thus accelerating DAZN’s position as the world’s leading sports innovator.
PRODUCT @ DAZN X
The Product unit is responsible for defining and delivering with R&D the enablement platform for the current and next generation of media experiences in the fields of personalization, content interaction, and social interaction, all of which are at the core of Texel’s value proposition.
Key parts of the workflow are: ingestion, transcoding of various video and audio live/VOD assets, personalized processing, and distribution across the world to end-users, while allowing collaboration among users, all in real-time. The service built by this group will be deployed across several devices, including mobile, TVs, and desktop, used globally by the company’s customers.
As our new Product Manager, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- · Take responsibility of the entire product cycle, from creating ideas and defining a roadmap to execution and delivery
- · Translate market and customer needs into unique value propositions and prioritize product requirements backlog
- · Write MRD/PRD and breakdown to user stories
- · Define user journey flows with a focus on the overall product value, client application integration, and smooth feature adoption
- · Drive SW release scoping and oversee the successful delivery through the execution cycle in the Agile/Scrum environment
- · Define analytics concepts to collect usage patterns, KPIs, and user impact of product features, defining key metrics for success and optimizing user flows and adoptions
- · Conduct usability studies, user research, and market analysis incorporating your findings into your daily work and competitive BI
- · Working closely with VP Products and PM teammates, different levels of stakeholders, including R&D, Sales, and Services teams throughout the entire inbound and outbound processes
- · A strong player in the outbound sales process through serving as a source of knowledge and a primary communication interface for all product aspects with the prospects and customers
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
- · Minimum 5 years experience with inbound and outbound product management
- · Strong B2C experience, ideally in the media and entertainment domains like gaming, games, social and OTT
- · Proven experience in operating as a Product Owner in an Agile/Scrum environment
- · Strong communication, presentation, and customer engagement skills
- · Solid technical understanding with strong user experience orientation across mobile and desktop client devices, feature adoption, and user analytics concepts
- · An innovative and open-minded personality that loves to improve and learn new things, combined with a Team player being able to efficiently work in a very dynamic, cross-functional environment
- · Analytical mindset, business, and data-driven as well as a structured and organized working manner
- · Excellent English
Even better if you have:
- Expertise with video streaming and OTT markets
- Hands-on experience in video streaming and cloud technologies, frontend SDK implementations -
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities. We are supported by our talented Employee Resource Group communities: proud@DAZN, women@DAZN, disability@DAZN and ParentZONE.
If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
Our aim is to make our hiring processes as accessible for everyone as possible, including providing adjustments for interviews where we can.
We look forward to hearing from you.