What's your new role about?
HR – because doing “something with people” really excites you
Despite its dusty reputation, you are a person who is thrilled to do “something with people” and knows that HR can be exciting, challenging, and much more than just employment law – especially when it’s for the fastest growing sports company in the world!
As our new HR intern in Germany, you’ll will get to support employee requests, learn how to create contracts, and use your creativity to help making our employee onboarding nothing but outstanding. You will also get the chance to be involved in interesting HR related projects, giving you exposure to various areas of HR – from supporting junior hiring through establishing collaborations with universities to collaborating with our UK payroll team to learn how we ensure our employees get paid in time.
To ensure a smooth-running across the full employee life-cycle, you’ll work closely with the international HR & Talent Acquisition teams to learn about internal processes, as well as best practices in an international company– all in all, you will get a great exposure to our HR operations which will expand your horizon.
What’s even better – you will have the chance to get your own little projects to take ownership of such as arranging cool new starter goodies.
Benefits include access to DAZN, 24 days’ annual leave (pro rata), family friendly community, free access for you and one other to our workplace mental health platform app (Unmind), learning and development resources, opportunity for flexible working and access to our internal speaker series and events.
As our new Intern Human Resources m/f/d, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- You’ll support with all HR-related queries
- Creation of documents such as employment contracts and references etc.
- You’ll support preparing the payroll to ensure our employees are paid correctly and in time
- You’ll help in onboarding our employees
- Taking care of administrative tasks and personnel records
- Last but not least: you’ll get the chance to get in-depth insights into HR operations and closely collaborate with our Talent Acquisition team
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
- Keen interest in learning all about HR, exploring its different fields
- A passion for people and helping them
- Current or recent student or have finished an apprenticeship in a relevant field
- You have an excellent customer service orientation
- You have a strong ability to prioritize and organize your own work
- You are detail-oriented
- Confident in using MS Office tools
- Fluent in German and English, both verbal and written
Even better if you have:
- Initial HR experience gained through internships or similar
- Experience studying abroad and being able to communicate within an international company
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations and gender identities. If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
We look forward to hearing from you.