What's your new role about?
In this brand-new role you’ll use your analytical skills to support our growing analytics department in DAZN’s Applied Machine Learning & Analytics team.
Based in new offices in the heart of Amsterdam, you will use your top-notch data modelling or data visualisation skills to provide insights to DAZN’s Product function, across a wide array of projects essential to the growth of DAZN from supporting Discovery, Personalisation, Acquisition, Retention, Playback, and New Markets.
You’ll act as a player and as a coach alike. As a player you will get to deliver and develop data products in collaboration with your team. As a coach you will use your experience to ensure fellow team members are supported in your combined development to become a more action-oriented, specialised team that seeks to deliver cutting-edge solutions to business partners.
Obviously, you’ll find cutting edge technology here too. Big data isn’t a plan for us, it’s the reality – our product is cloud-based platform & highly dynamic. We seek talented individuals that use modern technologies to track customer actions such as Google Tag Manager, Firebase & other platforms. As DAZN is improving non-stop, we’ll always aim go with the latest trends in customer behaviour tracking, meaning you’ll constantly get to develop & improve DAZN’s ability to capture data relevant to our customers experience.
To keep it simple: You'll have the opportunity to support a wide array of projects in Product demonstrating ground-breaking tools and techniques to test new features on DAZN.
Get in touch with us if you are excited about the opportunity to play a key role in an Analytics centre of excellence supporting a dynamic, global team.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Interact with business stakeholders across all departments to define testing requirements, test prototypes, implement tests and communicate results
- Lead the data tracking roadmap, in collaboration with Product & Marketing, that will ensure data can be ingested into our data infrastructure (using GTM, Firebase & bespoke tracking platforms).
- Partner with our global Product & Development teams to ensure customer tracking across all user flows and new features (including changes to sign-up funnel, on-product navigation & features, retention/cancellation flow, and many other features)
- Maintain our data infrastructure (using GTM, Firebase & bespoke tracking platforms)
- Along with fellow Analytics team members, utilize Google Analytics to deliver a reporting suite that improves DAZN’s understanding of customer interactions with all Product features & movement through the website
- Lead documentation of event triggers, tag management & identified bugs that enable business to effectively maintain process & knowledge.
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Experience implementing Google Tag Management, Firebase & other event tracking tools
- You need to have a solution-based & active mindset, with ability to translate business problems into technical problems that can solved using your toolkit
- Applied reporting experience with a keen interest to support us with e-commerce and media solutions
- Working knowledge of product develop framework (development, test, staging & production code).
- Experience working with visual reporting tools (Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Tableau, etc).
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- Previous experience working on Google Tag Management & Google Analytics projects on a Global scale
- Applied reporting frameworks in order to understand & measure customer actions with a high degree of confidence.
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life.
We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. There are no limits to what we can achieve. So, if you want to push boundaries and change the world, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry, and we're not going to stop.
Because for us, it's all about Limitless Ambition - never settling, always restless, always wanting more for our customers. We're growing fast and have made a big impact so far, and that's just the beginning. There's so much we can do. Working with us is exciting, empowering and truly global.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to succeed at DAZN. Come and join our team
DAZN – who we are and what we do:
- Headquartered in the UK
- 2,800 employees in over 24 countries.
- We are home to DAZN – the largest, fastest-growing global sports streaming service
- DAZN is live in Spain, Italy, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Brazil, the USA, Canada, and Japan.
- We guarantee affordable access on all devices including TVs, smartphones, tablets, games consoles and PCs
- We work across every aspect from broadcast planning & production through to content distribution & commercialisation
- We run some of the world's most popular sports sites, including Goal, Sporting News and Spox.