What's your new role about?
How does a greenfield role sound to you? If you are a Treasury expert seeking your next challenge and are thrilled to help build a whole function from scratch, then this is THE opportunity for you.
We have a 12 month fixed term opportunity for an experienced Treasury genius to help guide us through the continuous growth of treasury function – from the starting phase to the full implementation of our brand new treasury function into BAU.
You will work will all functions of the broader finance and legal team, with exposure to the Group CFO and Group GC. Whilst you have loads of team members supporting our external and internal Group Finance reporting, on this role you’ll get to take ownership of building a new centre of excellence. You’ll closely work with our SVP for Financial Reporting, but you’ll be in the driver seat, leading all aspects of the group’s treasury activity, as well as building teams, processes and systems to allow the function to continue to grow in line with the business needs.
Benefits include access to DAZN, 25 days’ annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years), annual performance-related bonus, private medical insurance, life assurance, pension contributions up to 5%, family friendly community, free access for you and one other to our workplace mental health platform app (Unmind), learning and development resources, opportunity for flexible working and access to our internal speaker series and events.
As our new Head of Treasury, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Liquidity management
- Maintaining a short-term cash flow and treasury forecast model
- Review long term cash forecast prepared by FP&A, linked to FX strategy
- Owner of cash movement policy throughout the group, including reconciling intercompany
- Ensure sufficient funds are available to meet working capital and capital investment requirements
- Responsible for developing and applying the group's cash investment and FX hedging policies
- Maintain systems to support cash investment and FX hedging
- Production of bank covenant reporting
- Accountable for the reconciliation of all group bank accounts
- Provide treasury reports and KPI's
- Provide operational banking including oversight of the management of access and approval levels
- Support the Group finance function in the development of the groups risk management and insurance programmes
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
- You have confident in running or creating a internal treasury team
- Have experience in treasury systems and controls
- You are a senior qualified accountant with treasury experience or be ACT qualified
- Have experience in leading a team and dealing with senior members of the finance and wider management team
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities. If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
We look forward to hearing from you.