What's your new role about?
DAZN Group is seeking a dynamic sports media and sponsorship seller that can close business and generate significant ad revenue across multiple assets in a growing and high-intensity environment. The position is based on the West Coast in LA (preferred) or San Francisco and will be responsible for leading all of Brand Partnerships AND Programmatic Sales efforts for the West Coast region.
The ideal candidate is competitive, passionate, high-energy, team oriented, self-starter that can hit the ground running with a rolodex filled with contacts and relationships eager to invest media and sponsorship dollars against DAZN Group’s incredible portfolio of assets - inclusive of the DAZN broadcast platform, DAZN digital assets including; social media and .com, DAZN talent/athletes, and all of DAZN’s data-driven inventory. The position will work alongside the entire DAZN team across content, ad operations, editorial, social/digital, and additional relevant BU’s with their primary focus on revenue generation.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Identify, source, develop, and close sales partnerships that directly leverage the DAZN Media portfolio (combination of display, broadcast, platform, video, mobile, social, and custom sponsorship solutions/activations)
- Develop creative partnership packages and take them to market by presenting externally and persuasively sell ideas through to agencies and brands alike
- Grow existing partnerships/relationships into wider deals that support multiple revenue streams
- Open doors at the world’s top companies and agencies that DAZN should be doing business with in the United States and Canada
- Directly selling programmatic inventory to advertising clients (and, as appropriate, own agency patch, agency trading desks and demand-side platforms)
- Generate a high volume of sales-related activity via existing relationships, cold calls, meetings, RFP’s, and client entertaining
- Build and maintain a strong knowledge of DAZN Group’s advertising products and solutions
- Serve as a trusted consultant with partners consistently bringing them creative, solution-oriented ideas and products to meet their business challenges as well as goals and objectives
- Work closely with the Vice President of Media as well as finance to achieve internal revenue goals, expectations, and future forecasts
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- 7+ years of sales experience in the sports industry with a strong focus on media and sponsorships, in addition, some experience in programmatic sales is preferred
- Ability to Maximize media trading and programmatic relationships with agencies and generate maximum exposure with decision makers and clients
- Commercially astute with regard to deal making and incentive programs to ensure DAZN is a must buy for agencies and brands
- Knowledge of the sports and tech industries as well as broadcast trading models and digital cross selling initiatives
- Ability to deliver insights in to the future of programmatic to lead and advise internal and external stakeholders
- Individual who possess the ability to lead by example and inspire those at varying hierarchal levels
- You’ll receive up to 15 days of Paid Time Off (from the start), 9 paid holidays, affordable health benefits (dental and vision included), generous sick time package, competitive parental leave, short and long-term disability paid by the company, basic term life insurance and personal accident insurance paid by the company, 401(k) and a flexible work environment.
- And there’s more…… you’ll have access to our online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development. We also have a structured management development program and a financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme.
*Please Note - some of these benefits will be available to you upon successful completion of your probation.
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life.
We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. There are no limits to what we can achieve. So, if you want to push boundaries and change the world, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry, and we're not going to stop.
Because for us, it's all about Limitless Ambition - never settling, always restless, always wanting more for our customers. We're growing fast and have made a big impact so far, and that's just the beginning. There's so much we can do. Working with us is exciting, empowering and truly global.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to succeed at DAZN. Come and join our team
DAZN – who we are and what we do:
- Headquartered in the UK
- 2,800 employees in over 24 countries.
- We are home to DAZN – the largest, fastest-growing global sports streaming service
- DAZN is live in Spain, Italy, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Brazil, the USA, Canada, and Japan.
- We guarantee affordable access on all devices including TVs, smartphones, tablets, games consoles and PCs
- We work across every aspect from broadcast planning & production through to content distribution & commercialisation
- We run some of the world's most popular sports sites, including Goal, Sporting News and Spox.