What's your new role about?
Our Finance team in Katowice is growing! Are you ready to join the world’s fastest-growing sports media company and play your part to ensure our highly functioning cost team in Poland stays ahead of the game?
We are looking for a new member of our content team to join us in the role of Financial Process Analyst. Your main task will be to take care of the content rights process at DAZN to ensure postings accurately reflect outstanding obligations at month/year-end. As a member of our team, you will become an expert in accounting and reporting content rights across all markets and subsequently support local finance teams in understanding and interpreting its financial results. You will be a proactive self-starter with the eagerness to learn and take ownership of processes.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU ’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Performing the month closing activities (posting the GL transactions, preparing reconciliations of GL accounts, analysing data and processing any required data corrections)
- Reporting & analysis (collecting data, tracking rights contracts and related obligations, creating and submitting routine and ad hoc reports as required by process and/or management)
YOU’LL NEED TO HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS
- You've graduated from Accounting or Finance (or are a last year student)
- You're proficient in Excel
- You're fluent in written and spoken English
- You're a team player and able to work with and through others
- You have a good understanding of accounting fundamentals
- You're attentive to details
IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU HAD THESE TOO
- You already have analysis and/or reporting experience
- You have knowledge of Oracle
- You understand accounting rules for correct presentation
- You're flexible to work in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
- You’ll have access to our online learning portal and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development.
- We also have a structured management development programme and a financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme.
- Benefits also include medical insurance, group insurance, Multisport card and flexible working arrangements.
- We also have a break room with PlayStation, table soccer, ping-pong table and massage chair.
- You can also enjoy breakfast and fruits throughout the week.
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. There are no limits to what we can achieve. So if you want to push boundaries and change the world, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
Because for us, it's all about Limitless Ambition - never settling, always restless, always wanting more for our customers. We're growing fast and have made a big impact so far, and that's just the beginning. There's so much we can do. Working with us is exciting, empowering and truly global.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to succeed at DAZN. Come and join our team.
Who we are and what we do:
- Headquartered in the UK
- 2,800 employees in over 24 countries
- Home to DAZN – the largest, fastest-growing global sports streaming service live in Austria, Brazil, Canada, Germany, Italy, Japan, Spain, Switzerland and the United States
- In 2020, we will dramatically increase our presence, expanding to more than 200 countries and territories.
- Guarantee affordable access on all devices including TVs, smartphones, tablets, games consoles and PCs
- Work across every aspect from broadcast planning & production through to content distribution and commercialisation
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality, diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing the best people across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations and gender identities.