What's your new role about?
As our new GL Accountant, you will take care of the content rights process at DAZN to ensure postings accurately reflect outstanding obligations at month/year-end. You will become an expert in accounting and reporting content rights across all markets and subsequently support local finance teams in understanding and interpreting its financial results. You will be a proactive self-starter with the eagerness to learn and take ownership of processes.
You will be joining a team of 2 members who work mainly remotely. The team has good chemistry, is focused on targets and is always ready to help.
This role can be based in Katowice. The internal job title is Financial Process Analyst.
As our new Financial Process Analyst, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Create and post journal entries - prepare and review reconciliations of BS and P&L accounts
- Work on accounting, analysing and delivering ad hoc and monthly financial reports
- Ensure data integrity between reports with adequate commentary to stakeholders
- Track & analyse rights costs across assigned regions
- Identify and implement process improvements
- Improve your Excel skills
You’ll be set up for success if:
- You've graduated from Accounting or Finance (or are a last year student)
- You're proficient in Excel
- You speak English at least on an upper-intermediate level (B2)
- You're a team player and able to work with and through others
- You have a good understanding of accounting fundamentals
- You're attentive to details
Even better if:
- You already have analysis and/or reporting experience
- You're familiar with Oracle or other accounting systems
- You're flexible to work in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
Benefits will include:
- Access to DAZN OTT service
- Annual performance-related bonus
- Annual leave increasing by 3 days after 3 years
- Private medical and dental insurance (fully financed by DAZN)
- Life assurance
- Pension scheme (Pracowniczy Program Emerytalny)
- MyBenefit platform (MultiSport and thousands of sports, culture or tourism benefits)
- Financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme
- Family-friendly community
- Opportunity for flexible working
- Free access for you and one other to our workplace mental health platform app (Unmind)
- Learning and development resources
- Access to our internal speaker series and events
- High-end laptops (Macs or Windows)
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities. If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
We look forward to hearing from you.