What's your new role about?
As the Senior Product Manager for Content Discovery at DAZN, you will be shaping the roadmap to create a frictionless user journey so DAZN users across 200+ countries can get to the content they want in the most intuitive way. You will be making data-led decisions that will make for disruptive innovation in the industry that DAZN operates in.
This role will require you to work with UX, Engineering, Content, Sport rights holders, Marketing and Data to gather, refine and deliver user outcomes that can fitting the scale of DAZN’s ambitions.
Content discovery is the essence of the entire DAZN app and as we add more content types like Podcasts, Movies, etc you will be creating journeys that are at the heart of the DAZN experience that tens of millions of sport fans across the world love.
As our new Senior Product Manager - Content Discovery, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Own initiatives on the Content Discovery roadmap which encompass everything from strategic big-ticket initiatives to tactical needle-movers in the live and non-live content themes to truly make DAZN the home of sport everywhere.
- Champion the voice of the user, leveraging tools like AB test experimentation, in-depth UX research, and market analysis to ensure our app remains at the pinnacle of user experience.
- Work with UX and Technology to develop and deliver better content discovery solutions for our users.
- Work with stakeholders in Content, Marketing, UX and Product to gather requirements.
You’ll be set up for success if you:
- Have at least 5 years of Product experience, 2 of them as a senior Product role.
- Have experience working for a global B2C brand, consumed by millions of users.
- Have a great eye for detail.
- Are passionate about collaboration and enabling others.
- Have experience writing requirements for a development team and delivering successful products through an Agile methodology.
- Value data-driven approaches, know-how to support hypotheses with data and asking the right questions.
- Can clearly and reliably communicate with stakeholders at all levels of the business.
Even better if you:
- Have worked for an international broadcast / streaming service.
- Have worked within the sports industry.
- Have experience working with stakeholders in different parts of the world.
- Have experience working from a problem statement, conceptualising an initiative with data, all the way to delivering your feature into the hands of customers.
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So, if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team,you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
DAZN VALUES – THE ‘HOW’ IN WHAT WE DO:
AMBITIOUS – people who want to make a big impact and drive DAZN forward.
INVENTIVE – people with bright ideas who deliver great new experiences for our customers – and improvements for our business. People who come up with better, simpler ways of doing things.
PASSIONATE – people who are proud of our product, our content and our business – and love to shout about it. People who love what they do and show commitment every day.
BRAVE – people who take difficult decisions to help us focus on improving DAZN, our performance and our results.
SUPPORTIVE – people who know that we achieve more as a team than as individuals. People value inclusion and look out for each other, helping their colleagues enjoy their work and develop their careers. People who consider others before making decisions.
At DAZN, we are committed to fostering an inclusive environment that values equality and diversity, where everyone can contribute and have their voices heard. This means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities.
Everyone has the opportunity to make change and impact our DEI journey by joining our ERGs: Proud@DAZN, Women@DAZN, Disability@DAZN and ParentZone.
If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
Our aim is to make our hiring processes as accessible for everyone as possible, including providing adjustments for interviews where we can.
We look forward to hearing from you.