What's your new role about?
What You'll Own:
* Evaluating our currently existing automation framework and test scripts and driving any necessary changes.
* Defining, developing, maintaining, and executing the automation of test scripts utilizing a variety of different functional frameworks to provide robust test coverage.
* Developing an easy to understand test coverage matrix and report on automation's successes and failures.
* Building tools to help QA Engineers implement their own test scripts within the automation framework
* Striving to ensure that User Stories and/or system requirements are satisfied for internal and external application users
* Ensuring automation coverage and test execution is complete during each sprint and prior to release
* Support our QA Engineers in performing white-box testing when necessary
* Conducting feasibility studies on comprehensive test plans that drive the automation strategy
* Conducting test-leveling exercises to determine the best test layer to secure code quality
What You've Accomplished:
* 1-2 years of full-time, hands-on SDET experience in an agile environment
* Experience in automating iOS and/or Android mobile apps, or Living Room Devices.
* Familiarity with build tools such as Jenkins
* Experience working with external testing solutions such as SauceLabs or BrowserStack
* Knowledge of QA methodologies including functional, performance, regression, black-box, and white-box testing
* Highly autonomous with willingness to own projects and learn new skills to solve technical problems
* Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering preferred
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities. We are supported by our talented Employee Resource Group communities: proud@DAZN, women@DAZN, disability@DAZN and ParentZONE.
If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
Our aim is to make our hiring processes as accessible for everyone as possible, including providing adjustments for interviews where we can.
We look forward to hearing from you.