What's your new role about?
As the first point of contact for DAZN, you will be able to use your personable, friendly outlook to welcome guests and clients into the business.
You will be the first point of contact for the office and the central point in ensuring the business is running smoothly, using your past administration experience to overcome any issues or challenges.
If your outgoing, friendly and looking for a busy reception to manage, your next role could be with us.
We’d be grateful if you would please send your CV and any supporting documents in English – many thanks!
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Greet welcome and registration of guests as soon as they arrive at the office
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (issue visitor badges)
- Follow up on loaned access cards to make sure all are returned and cancel any that have not been returned by end of day
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
- Ensure meeting rooms and kitchens are always presentable
- Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock
- Build professional relationships with customers and other teams
- Build professional relationships with all facilities suppliers
- Provide light administrative support to customer staff
- Raising purchase orders and managing receipting
- Proactively seek out additional work during downtime
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Facilities Management Team
DO YOU HAVE THESE REQUIREMENTS?
- High School degree
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Able to contribute positively as part of a team, helping with various tasks as required
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize the workload
- English language knowledge
SPANISH BENEFITS INCLUDE…
- We’re currently working on our benefits package, but this will include 30 days’ annual leave plus bank holidays.
- You’ll also have access to our online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development. We also have a structured management development programme and a financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme. Most importantly our great working atmosphere.
- Department: Operations
- Internal Job Title: Receptionist
- Reports To (title): Facilities Coordinator
- Career Level: CL1
- Country and Location: Spain, Madrid
- Hours of Work: Mon – Fri 40h
- Line Management Responsibility: No
Here's a little more about us…
In 2015, DAZN was simply an idea. Now we are a global media tech company with over 2000 permanent employees and a unique live and on-demand sport streaming service which is active in multiple territories around the world.
Our company is also home to some of the world’s most popular sports websites including Goal.com, Sporting News and Spox.com.
If you were to ask one of our employees what it’s like to work at DAZN you may hear words such as progressive, brave, dynamic, agile and fun. We have a team of intelligent, hard-working individuals who believe in our product and who want to support our common goal: to change the way the world sees sport.
Using world class technological infrastructure and the expertise of the very best talent drawn from the BBC, SKY, ESPN, FIFA, Nike, Facebook, Twitter, Spotify, Amazon and Now TV to name a few, DAZN is leading the charge to give sports fans around the world access to sport anytime, anywhere.
DAZN is available on nearly every connected device including TVs, smartphones, tablets, PCs and games consoles.
The platform is going through a period of rapid expansion with further new markets to be revealed soon.
To find out more visit: http://media.dazn.com