What's your new role about?
As a Senior Product Manager for Partnership Billing & Provisioning you will define, design and continuously improve winning integrations and enablers to supercharge DAZNs global growth through partnerships with Telco, ISP and Pay TV partnerships - for example, add DAZN to your mobile phone or pay TV bill.
You will own a product roadmap for partnership billing, prioritised to ensure DAZN maximises its subscriber and revenue growth, lead development teams in an Agile environment and collaborate closely with external partners and DAZN colleagues in business development, marketing, tech, product and legal to ensure capabilities and solutions are well designed, communicated and implemented with partners all over the world.
You will be highly analytical, resourceful, customer-focused and team-orientated with an ability to work independently under time constraints meet critical deadlines. Your proven track record in taking end-to-end ownership and successfully delivering results will allow you to thrive in our fast-paced and dynamic business environment.
WHAT WILL YOU DO IN YOUR NEW ROLE?
- Assume technical leadership for a partnership billing product roadmap, prioritised by revenue and subscriber growth, by partnering with key stakeholders to help define the product vision, strategy and supporting metrics required to deliver and enhance best in class partnership/billing integrations.
- Lead development teams to build partnership billing enablers and integrations, and continue to iterate to the most seamless customer experience. You’ll also train & coach colleagues from different departments such as business development, partnership implementation, marketing and operations on these capabilities.
- Collaborate with technical, marketing, commercial and legal teams to represent the business with operator partners.
- Engage with partners to discuss technical concepts and alternatives, manage trade-offs and evaluate new ideas.
YOU’LL NEED TO HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS
- Proven track record defining, shipping and improving product with the capacity to acquire new technology concepts quickly
- Strong requirement composition skills, with experience writing User Stories and Acceptance Criteria in an Agile environment
- Customer obsessed; ensuring customer-centricity at the heart of every solution
- Quality delivery & solution-based strengths in problem solving and issue-resolution
- Strong stakeholder management, influencing and communication skills; written and verbal. The ability to explain rationale behind choices as well at technical concepts to non-technical audience is key.
- Process improvement: demonstrable experience in taking manual tasks and automating them, simplifying processes for both internal and external stakeholders, improving processes and managing change
- Data-driven analysis: proven experience of analysing and using data to make key product decisions e.g. as evidence to prioritise bugs and/or new features.
IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU HAD THESE TOO
- Proven track record delivering partnership solutions with leading Mobile Carrier, Pay TV and ISP operators
- Evidence of managing 3rd party partners and suppliers, ideally including telco partners or API providers
- Experience working with APIs both in terms of developing an API internally & integrating with a partner’s one
- Proven record of having managed large scale product implementations
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
At part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations and gender identities. If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
We look forward to hearing from you.