What's your new role about?
We’re looking for an incredible individual who'll help to create a best-in-class reception & concierge experiences for employees, business clients, community members, and interview candidates. Working within the global facilities team, you'll be at the heart of our reputation for extraordinary guest services.
You’ll be the all-around experience expert, managing DAZN lobby area and pantry. Alongside greeting and directing all visitors, you'll also handle special administrative projects, as well as providing occasional support to the Facilities Manager and other departments, as needed.
HERE’S YOUR ROLE BROKEN DOWN (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Provide coverage in the reception area for receiving visitors, new hires and guests’ weekdays between 8am and 5pm
- Maintain lobby, reception, mail room, supply room, storage room tidy
- Work with the Facilities team regarding cleaning needs of lobby, conference rooms and reception areas
- Answer incoming calls and route to appropriate individual/department
- Process all inbound/outbound mail as well as package distribution as needed
- Reserve and schedule meetings for executives/staff/small groups
- Assist with the process for greeting and guiding new hires/put out the board to welcome the new hires
- Receive, record and ship UPS, FedEx and other packages
- Perform daily organizing and maintenance of the board room
- Keep an inventory, order office & pantry supplies
- Assist EA’s with catering orders and setup’s or any other requests
- Assist/handle & close out facilities team with incoming tickets for requests
- Other duties as required by the Facilities Manager and or the Facilities coordinator per request
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Previous receptionist experience
- Pro-active team player, able to prioritize tasks on a rolling basis
- Microsoft Office Suite skills and strong Outlook skills are required
- Ability to perform moderate clerical tasks
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with mail room / post office services as well as arranging other delivery services
- Ability to operate general office equipment and do occasional light lifting
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced team/environment with the facilities department
- Professional, pleasant, polished business demeanor
- Reliable, prompt, detail oriented, respectful of confidential matters
- Must maintain regular and acceptable attendance and punctuality in arrival/departure times; Flexible schedule for arriving early or staying late when requested
- Educational Level Required: Associate degree or equivalent work experience
- You’ll receive up to 15 days of Paid Time OFF (from the start), 9 paid holidays, affordable health benefits (dental and vision included), generous sick time package, competitive parental leave, short and long-term disability paid by the company, basic term life insurance and personal accident insurance paid by the company, 401(k) and a flexible work environment.
- And there’s more…… you’ll have access to our online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development. We also have a structured management development program and a financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme.
*Please Note - some of these benefits will be available to you upon successful completion of your probation.
Here's a little more about us…
In 2015, DAZN was simply an idea. Now we are a global media tech company with over 2000 permanent employees and a unique live and on-demand sport streaming service which is active in multiple territories around the world.
Our company is also home to some of the world’s most popular sports websites including Goal.com, Sporting News and Spox.com.
If you were to ask one of our employees what it’s like to work at DAZN you may hear words such as progressive, brave, dynamic, agile and fun. We have a team of intelligent, hard-working individuals who believe in our product and who want to support our common goal: to change the way the world sees sport.
Using world class technological infrastructure and the expertise of the very best talent drawn from the BBC, SKY, ESPN, FIFA, Nike, Facebook, Twitter, Spotify, Amazon and Now TV to name a few, DAZN is leading the charge to give sports fans around the world access to sport anytime, anywhere.
DAZN is available on nearly every connected device including TVs, smartphones, tablets, PCs and games consoles.
The platform is going through a period of rapid expansion with further new markets to be revealed soon.
To find out more visit: http://media.dazn.com