What's your new role about?
You want to be part of our exciting journey taking DAZN, the global platform for live- and on-demand sports, to the next level and are hungry to drive subscriber growth for DAZN with transforming data into optimizations of our marketing activities and customer journeys?
As a key member of the subscription team in Germany, you will be contributing to maximize subscriber growth at defined return on invest across all Direct acquisition channels in the region.
This is a manger role within the Acquisition function for DAZN. Given the highly matrixed organization of DAZN in that area, you will be working with an in-market team of marketing (consumer marketing, media, campaign, CRM) experts and collaborate with the global organization across various product and subscription teams to generate subscriber and revenue growth.
This role is based in Munich.
Benefits include access to DAZN, 30 days’ annual leave, annual performance-related bonus, pension contributions up to 3%, Ticket Plus flexible voucher card, a family friendly community, free access for you and one other to our workplace mental health platform app (Unmind), learning and development resources, opportunity for mobile working and access to our internal speaker series and events.
As our new Acquisition Manager (m/f/d), you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Monitor and report against key KPI’s & metrics across the funnel and define actions to further improve the performance & outcome for subscriber acquisition volume (new & returning) & revenue growth, ROAS – Return on ad spend, spend efficiency / Total Media CPA as well as effectiveness / incrementality of media spend and initiatives
- Support providing weekly insights & actions for different commercial reporting & meetings
- Develop hypothesises for experiments & optimisations of our landing pages & sign-up journeys to increase subscriber growth. Execute these experiments together with the consumer marketing and product teams
- Design test & learn scenarios together with the central media and local consumer marketing teams to further scale and improve the performance / efficiency of our media invest by channel
- Work hand in hand with the central media team to constantly review our media campaigns (strategies, results, execution) and develop optimizations (scale, efficiency) together
- Work on a promotional plan for different audiences in alignment with CRM, Finance & product teams
- Cooperate with central Affiliate and local publishing team to shape & scale our affiliate partnerships in market
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
- Solid relevant experience working in a commercial marketingrole for an e-commerce company or at a digital performancemarketing agency
- A tech savvy individual, with understanding of digital marketing channels and digital product journeys
- Commercially minded and always striving to identify ways to maximize growth
- Have an enquiring mind, be willing to get involved and lead own projects
- Intuitive problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Self-starter with the motivation, commitment, enthusiasm, and drive to define clear goals and execute plans to deliver against them
- Affinity for data-driven decision making and strong in problem-solving with a hands-on mentality
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to establish relationships in a multinational matrix organisation
- Strong communication skills and fluent in German and English (both written and verbal)
Even better if you have:
- Experience with digital subscriptions
- Operational experience with the most relevant digital marketing tools
- Love for sports is a plus!
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities. We are supported by our talented Employee Resource Group communities: proud@DAZN, women@DAZN, disability@DAZN and ParentZONE.
If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
Our aim is to make our hiring processes as accessible for everyone as possible, including providing adjustments for interviews where we can.
We look forward to hearing from you.