What's your new role about?
Are you experienced working in international tax and looking for a new challenge? How does working for a fast paced, ever expanding sports streaming business with a truly global footprint sound?
As Senior Corporate Tax Manager, your role will be varied including managing the Transfer Pricing documentation process, pricing analysis and review of new acquisitions and changes, managing the country-by-country reporting process, continuous process improvement, stakeholder training, team management and more!
DAZN is the world’s leading live sports streaming service. Fans in any country can watch sport in any language, on any device, live and on-demand. Our service spans across 200+ countries as well as a rich catalogue of live and on-demand content. If you want to be part of this journey then we would love to hear from you.
This role will be based in Hammersmith. Benefits include access to DAZN, 25 days’ annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years), annual performance-related bonus, private medical insurance, life assurance, pension contributions up to 5%, family friendly community including enhanced parental leave, electric vehicle benefit option, free access for you and one other to our workplace mental health platform app (Unmind), learning and development resources, opportunity for flexible working and access to our internal speaker series and events.
As our new Senior Corporate Tax Manager, you'll have the opportunity to:
- Manage the Transfer Pricing documentation process including multiple Local Files and Master File and submission requirements, and maintain the relationships with global tax advisory suppliers
- Manage transfer pricing analysis and review of new acquisitions to the Group
- Review monthly/quarterly calculation of Transfer Pricing and changes required as part of finalisation of individual entity statutory financial statements
- Manage the country-by-country reporting process, including notifications and preparation and review of final deliverable
- Work as part of the team to respond to audit queries by tax authorities, particularly where they cover transfer pricing or similar issues
- Look for opportunities for continuous improvement around transfer pricing and Country-by-Country reporting, aspiring towards best practice, where possible and in line with the DAZN Tax Strategy
- Provide training to improve relevant stakeholders’ understanding and knowledge of transfer pricing issues and reporting requirements relevant to their area of work
- Support the Group Tax Director in tax advisory projects
- Develop the Corporate Tax Senior Analyst who will support you in these activities
- Understand the Group’s tax implications under the Pillar Two rules
- Review some corporate tax returns and assist with other tax compliance
You'll be set up for success if you have:
- ACA and/or CTA qualification with strong corporation tax or transfer pricing expertise. Transfer pricing experience is not essential but a candidate willing to learn the practical aspects of transfer pricing would be advantageous
- Ability to communicate effectively across the business with non-tax people
- Experience of building relationships with external (or other) advisers and consultants
- A highly flexible and measured approach to handling a large workload in an environment with rapidly shifting priorities and unpredictable demands
Even better if you have have:
- Ideally, experience of corporation tax in an in-house tax team for a large multinational. |However, you could also come from a large accounting firm
- Knowledge of other MS Office software (Powerpoint, Word, 365, etc.) would be ideal but not essential
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities. We are supported by our talented Employee Resource Group communities: proud@DAZN, women@DAZN, disability@DAZN and ParentZONE.
If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
Our aim is to make our hiring processes as accessible for everyone as possible, including providing adjustments for interviews where we can.
We look forward to hearing from you.