What's your new role about?
WHAT’S YOUR NEW ROLE ABOUT?
Is your next career move into a dynamic Network Support team who are responsible for managing a large global Network? This is a fantastic opportunity to join our and expanding global network support team.
DAZN is a tech-first sport streaming platform that reaches millions of users every week. We are challenging a traditional industry and giving power back to the fans. Our new Hyderabad tech hub will be the engine that drives us forward to the future. We’re pushing boundaries and doing things no-one has done before. Here, you have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen - to make a difference for our customers. When you join DAZN you will be responsible for maintaining a global network which ensures the smooth delivery of our services to millions of fans.
Our cutting-edge technology allows us to stream sports content to millions of concurrent viewers globally across multiple platforms and devices. DAZN’s Network and Cloud based architecture unifies a range of technologies to deliver a seamless user experience and support a global user base and company infrastructure.
We are seeking a Network Operations Centre (NOC) Team Leader to join the Network Support team and lead our 24x7 India NOC operation. Our Global NOC provides 24/7 support to our business and customers, ensuring the network is closely managed to avoid incidents from occurring, implementing new service provisions, leading on business-as-usual network changes, and ensuring any unavoidable incidents are resolved promptly.
The NOC team are key in ensuring that the DAZN network infrastructure is available 24x7/365 to our business and customers, providing the network availability and platform stability required to ensure the highest levels of service are provided. We’re a busy, dynamic, and evolving operational team and its incredibly rewarding knowing that the fantastic work we do plays a major part in ensuring DAZN are able to seamlessly transmit major sporting events across the globe!
Your leadership, attention to detail, excellent communication skills and ability to coach/develop are imperative in ensuring we deliver exceptional service performance and continually drive improvement.
This role will be based in our brand-new Hyderabad office. Join us in India’s beautiful “City of Pearls” and bring your ambition to life.
AS OUR NOC TEAM LEADER, YOU WILL HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO:
- Lead our NOC India Operation, consisting of circa 5 team members.
- Coach, develop & mentor your team, as well as undertake performance reviews and develop PDPs.
- Provide additional hands-on technical support and assistance for Network related tickets across a variety of technologies, including Cisco, Aruba, Checkpoint & Radware.
- Attend Technical and Operational support bridges, providing Network leadership representation to key sporting events on our platform.
- Represent the global NOC on various internal operational readiness and broadcast meetings, ensuring actions are captured and progressed promptly.
- Support the ongoing management of a large Global IP WAN Network using advanced SD-WAN technology
- Support the NOC Manager (Global) in the ongoing evolution and development of our NOC processes and runbooks; focused on driving continual service improvement.
- Be local point of technical / process authority for the NOC team members in region; providing Technical / Operational assistance and guidance.
- Build strong internal and external relationships with DAZN operational and technical teams.
- Oversee and manage the onboarding of new network services into the India NOC operation
- Own your team’s performance relating to Incident, Problem and Change Management.
- Oversee and support in the delivery of new services onto the Global Network
- Assist senior engineering teams with project implementations
- Collaborate closely with DAZN broadcast teams to ensure seamless delivery of our live Sporting events globally
YOU’LL BE SET UP FOR SUCCESS IF YOU HAVE:
- Over 12 months experience working in a Network Support / NOC role, supporting a wide range of Network Technologies
- Previous experience of leading a technical 24/7 network operations department.
- Flexibility to support a 24x7 global operation, including providing ‘out of hours’ assistance.
- Strong working knowledge of ITIL Incident, Problem, and Change Management components.
- Network Management Systems (NMS) exposure / experience
- The ability to quickly assess, prioritise, respond, resolve incidents
- Confident and accurate written and verbal communication skills
- An ability to promptly learn new technologies
EVEN BETTER IF YOU HAVE:
- Over 12 months leadership experience within a Network Support operation.
- Experience in configuration management on variety of Cisco routing and switching technologies - IOS and NX-OS
- Experience in configuration management for other Network Technologies - Checkpoint, Aruba, Radware
- Demonstrated broadcast experience and understanding of broadcast systems/technologies.
- Previous exposure / experience on the SolarWinds suite of tools for network management and monitoring.
- Experience in managing content delivery network partner services
- CCNA or CCNP certification
- ITIL Certification
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities. We are supported by our talented Employee Resource Group communities: proud@DAZN, women@DAZN, disability@DAZN and ParentZONE.
If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
Our aim is to make our hiring processes as accessible for everyone as possible, including providing adjustments for interviews where we can.
We look forward to hearing from you.