What's your new role about?
Tired of the same old cloud? How would you make infrastructure work for the modern business?
Why not join us at DAZN and help us find out? As a senior infrastructure engineer, you’ll be instrumental in helping to modernise and improve our technology stacks and ways of working. Collaborating with a full spectrum of subject matter experts, you’ll be both extending and reimagining our infrastructure platform, adopting hybrid cloud concepts and technologies.
Building on a substantial experience of open source, you’ll lead on the design and implementation of technical solutions with colleagues and business stakeholders alike. In this unique position, you’ll underpin the very foundations of infrastructure in the business. If that sounds interesting, we’d love to talk to you!
Come and join an A-Team of engineering experts - the top level of escalation when no one else can help. Reporting to the Head of Infrastructure, you’ll work with a wide collection of people, from Linux wizards to Microsoft Ecosystem specialists. You’ll be key to defining and progressing our strategy as a team.
This role can be based in Katowice or you can work remotely from anywhere in Poland. The internal job title is Senior Systems Engineer Projects.
As our new Senior Infrastructure Engineer, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Design and deliver new infrastructure systems and solutions
- Introduce and promote novel technologies such as hybrid cloud
- Consult on areas of your subject matter expertise
- Support the infrastructure team in modernising our tools and working practices
- Develop and mold the infrastructure strategy
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
- Extensive experience of supporting and developing Infrastructure solutions
- Expert-level knowledge of Linux and open source technologies
- Detailed exposure to Ansible, Git and common CI/CD tools
- Excellent skills with Python or other popular scripting languages
- Well-versed in cloud solution offerings, architecture and common components
Even better if you have:
- Prior implementation knowledge of hybrid cloud CI/CD technologies
- Exposure to the Microsoft Ecosystem, especially Azure Active Directory
- Support experience of modern database technologies
Benefits will include:
- Access to DAZN
- Annual performance-related bonus
- Annual leave increasing by 3 days after 3 years
- Private medical and dental insurance (fully financed by DAZN)
- Life assurance
- Pension scheme (Pracowniczy Program Emerytalny)
- MyBenefit platform (MultiSport and thousands of sports, culture or tourism benefits)
- Financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme
- Family-friendly community
- Opportunity for flexible working
- Free access for you and one other to our workplace mental health platform app (Unmind)
- Learning and development resources
- Access to our internal speaker series and events
- High-end laptops (Macs or Windows)
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations and gender identities. If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
We look forward to hearing from you.