What's your new role about?
Join us at DAZN as we continue disrupting the market like no other sports broadcaster by delivering live sport globally at high volume & pace. It’s an exciting & challenging environment where you will have an opportunity to work with a vast breadth of technologies.
As part of the Threat & Vulnerability Management (TVM) team, your day-to-day activities will involve working with a wide range of security tooling to identify, analyse and prioritise vulnerabilities. You will engage various teams across the business to drive forward the remediation within the established SLA’s.
TVM is a growing global team of interdependent professionals that represent different functions, such as vulnerability management, penetration testing and threat intelligence. Our goal is to help reduce the attack surface by proactively driving identification & mitigation of vulnerabilities, affecting infrastructure, web applications, cloud, and code.
As our new Senior Threat & Vulnerability Analyst, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Manage the vulnerability lifecycle across web applications, API’s, infrastructure, cloud, and code from detection to closure.
- Continuously log and track remediation progress for discovered vulnerabilities and ensure actions are taken according to the established SLA’s.
- Partner with the GRC team to facilitate risk exception handling.
- Work closely with developers and infrastructure teams to advise and support on remediation requirements.
- Work with the Security Engineering Team to improve workflows and usage of vulnerability scanning tooling.
- Assist SecOps Detect & Response Team in developing vulnerability related detection.
- Triage Microsoft Patch Tuesday vulnerability releases.
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
- Proven experience in IT Security, with at least 1 previous job role as a full time Vulnerability Analyst.
- Experience with using SAST, DAST and Cloud Compliance solutions (e.g. Checkmarx, Acunetix, Dome9)
- Knowledge of OWASP, SANS, NIST and other security-related frameworks and methodologies.
- Good knowledge level of well-known vulnerabilities and exploits.
- Experience in using Enterprise and open-source vulnerability scanning solutions.
Even better if you have:
- Working experience in agile environment with a good understanding of the CI/CD pipeline.
- Understanding of Cloud technologies and containerised environments.
- Related experience in the Broadcast/Media sector.
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
At part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations and gender identities. If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
We look forward to hearing from you.