What's your new role about?
Want to be part of the leading sports application providing world wide OTT coverage? Well, we are now looking for an Application Security Specialist. In this role you will make sure that DAZN's product applications are designed, and deployed in a secure manner! Which is highly crucial for our global operations supporting millions of users. On top of that, you will be exposed to new tech, large audience and traffic, challenges that come with high resiliency, scale and growing a product on a global scale. Our environment is flexible, result-driven and offers you independence and autonomy to achieve.
Feel up to the challenge?
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Working closely with Application Architects and Software Engineers acting as a Subject Matter Expert in application security threats, vulnerabilities, risks & controls.
- Ensuring projects teams are following and correctly implementing DAZN’s application security policies, standards & guidelines.
- Supporting the project teams with on-going security risk assessments of new and in-flight software projects.
- Facilitating threat modelling sessions for new and in-flight projects in Amsterdam and across other development centres.
- Proactively guiding the remediation work for identified application security risks and vulnerabilities.
- Facilitating the Security Champions Programme in Amsterdam.
- Writing and reviewing code in either NodeJS or Golang and in HCL for infrastructure.
- Securing the SDLC and automating security scanning with SAST, DAST, OSA, etc.
YOU’LL NEED TO HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS
- Very good understanding of modern development practices in a cloud-native environment (AWS/GCP/Azure).
- Very good knowledge of information security principles and practices in a secure SDLC.
- Good knowledge of application security testing, static analysis and dependency security.
- Ability to develop positive relationships and act as an ambassador for information security.
- Software engineering background with hands-on coding experience.
- Appetite to research, learn and follow current trends.
IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU HAD THESE TOO
- Authentication and authorization frameworks, Oauth2. Familiar with standards such as JWT, JWS.
- Expertise in OWASP Top Ten, OWASP ASVS or other application security frameworks.
- Able to act in an internal consulting capacity
- Able to work in an international environment
- Being able to translate technical requirements into business language
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN we're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry, and we're not going to stop.
We're growing fast and have made a big impact so far, and that's just the beginning. There's so much we can do. Working with us is exciting, empowering and truly global.
DAZN – who we are and what we do:
* Headquartered in the UK with 2,200 employees located in over 25 countries
* Home to DAZN – the largest, fastest-growing global sports streaming service live in over 200 countries and territories. You can subscribe to our global service at www.dazn.com
* We guarantee affordable access on most connected devices including smart TVs, set-top boxes, streaming sticks, smartphones, tablets, PCs and game consoles
* We work across every aspect of the way fans engage with sports; from production, through to content distribution and commercialisation.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality, diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing the best people across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations and gender identities. We would actively discourage any photos, personal letters or disclosure of any information that concerns other information than your professional experience.